Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for putting me in!!!

Great Share on ingredients Sebastien! Your work is always awesome like usual!!!

Elvis1976, great custom, as always.

hnlee, you are welcome.

A closer look to maxs shotgun

MM-DB-2.jpg

and two parallel lines

max shotgun.jpg

max shotgun 2.jpg

max shotgun 2.jpg

Ok, people, expect pics of the shotgun soon with more mods.

and by the way, Sean confirmed that he is going to start doing THE DOG !!!!!!!!!! :clap

Is fergo black still making the belt accessories? If not, can someone convince sean dabbs to considered it? Might as well right :) curved wrench, axe, pocket knife and maybe the( keychain holder?) that the pocket knife hangs off of. As for the knife and the wrench, those are easily accessable on ebay, but if Sean dabbs is willing to do it, I'll go for it.

Is fergo black still making the belt accessories? If not, can someone convince sean dabbs to considered it? Might as well right :) curved wrench, axe, pocket knife and maybe the( keychain holder?) that the pocket knife hangs off of. As for the knife and the wrench, those are easily accessable on ebay, but if Sean dabbs is willing to do it, I'll go for it.

Would love to see if someone got them from Fergo. I heard he has a lot of work and is not delivering on time

Hope to get news from Sean soon, emailed him today. Looks like its going to be, Shotgun, then the Dog, and later shoulder and knee.

Ive been a naughty boy, I saw Scott Pettersen´s Max Battle damaged head unpainted in his site and got one. Now I have three heads.:slap

19836.png

I update list with private messages requests.

UPDATE
----------------------------------------
PRICES for shotgun

$50 unpainted plus shipping
$60 painted plus shipping

and it the shotgun OPENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIST UPDATE

01- itt0778 - shoulder/knee/shotgun/¿gloved hands in flexible material
02- kam veitch - shoulder/knee/(SHOTGUN PAINTED)/DOG/¿gloved hands?
03- JeffTVR - shoulder/knee/shotgun
04-kingbumble - shoulder/knee/SHOTGUN PAINTED/DOG
05-Jbeltram4 - shoulder/knee (maybe shotgun, pending proto)/DOG/¿gloved hands?
06-IKE-CON - knee/shotgun
07-UlliPekka - shoulder/knee/shotgun
08-Jeronimo - shoulder/knee
09-njlanman -DOG
10-Golden Dragon -DOG
11-elvis1976 -shotgun/DOG
12-Azon4reel - shoulder/knee/shotgun/DOG
13-Rahmier84 - shoulder/knee/SHOTGUN NOT PAINTED/DOG
14-T-Squared - shoulder/knee/shotgun/DOG
15-<BEASTMASTER>-shoulder/shotgun/DOG/¿gloved hands?
16-DKA8976-shoulder/knee
17-rjszar-SHOTGUN PAINTED/DOG
18-blackops74-(SHOTGUN PAINTED)/DOG
19-shells075-DOG
20-marlindesign-knee
21-Rick-FLU-shoulder/knee/shotgun/DOG/¿gloved hands?
22-DWill-shoulder/knee/shotgun/¿gloved hands?
23-Golden Dragon-knee/¿gloved hands?
24-sfwwb771-knee
25-kurgan999-¿gloved hands?
26-Levit05. (dont know what he wants)
27-ishothimsixtimes-DOG
28-drakEP3-DOG
29-hnlee-shotgun-DOG
30-ironhed577-SHOTGUN PAINTED/DOG/knee/shoulder

shotgun -18
(SHOTGUN PAINTED) - 5
(SHOTGUN NOT PAINTED) - 1
DOG-18
shoulder - 15
knee - 18
¿gloved hands?-9

I just jumped in on this (thanks kam) so sorry if this has been asked, but will the dog have any points of articulation or be posed?

no problem ironhed577. It hasnt been discussed yet. I think the options is in the hands of the sculptor, but in my opinion the less articulations, the better, so I would go gor a good pose.

Has there been an progress on any of the accessories? Found a very nice reference figure for the dog in case it helps. It's about 1/8 scale based on the measurements I found.
dog.jpg

so what's going on with this project? Is anyone actually making the accessories and shotgun or have people just given up and are sourcing their own stuff?

so what's going on with this project? Is anyone actually making the accessories and shotgun or have people just given up and are sourcing their own stuff?

Sorry guys, I sent Sean a couple emails and got no answer from him, I think he is pretty busy with other projects so I went my own way. I will buy items from him like the shoulder pad or others if he ever makes them.

I am almost done with Max, got the belt items from Fergo, the dog is in preorder but bought it from Cult King, and will change the boots and the sawed off shotgun when one comes out. Also make the skin dirtier and the wetaher the clothing.

image4.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Wow kingbumble, they look great. I have to paint Seans. Right now I am using Scott Pettersen´s BD one. but sometimess it seems a little bit small compared to the body. In the BD head I would paint the face more redish like he has bruises, thats the way I wanted and asked to be painted.

image3.jpeg

936full-the-road-warrior-photo.jpg

Back