mad max the road warrior by idm customs outfit wip pg 20

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to him about a few months ago and he said it was still a go. But he's not finishing other projects so I've lost hope as well. I tried to get him to release the head and accessories as a kit and he told me no.

What a shame and with another Mad Max just around the corner now would have been the perfect time for a piece like this??? Hopefully one day someone WILL actually release the definitive Mad Max figure. I for one will be keeping my fingers crossed.

What a shame and with another Mad Max just around the corner now would have been the perfect time for a piece like this??? Hopefully one day someone WILL actually release the definitive Mad Max figure. I for one will be keeping my fingers crossed.

me too......a friend is working on a head rockatanski......

is this still happening or has it just stopped in its tracks, i would be super interested in this one
pity i only got interested this year lol

is this still happening or has it just stopped in its tracks, i would be super interested in this one
pity i only got interested this year lol

Ask IDM directly but does not look like its gonna happen. Good luck. A lot of people was interested in this project, but in the end we moved to another one thread by lt0778 and we are finishing the project (I think no chance to get in now sorry).

Back