MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

Usually i don't like to discuss whats going on with my personal life but i dont want anyone to get the impression that i am taking longer with the mask sets on purpose.

Sadly we have lost 2 members of our family within the last couple of months so understandably this has been a hard time. I had to take a step back for a while and take some time off painting.

But you will all be gad to know i am now back too painting everyday but its going to take me a little while to catch up. I am aiming to have all the sets painted mid July but i will keep you all updated with progress.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and i promise i will make them worth the wait :wave

Hi Guys

Usually i don't like to discuss whats going on with my personal life but i dont want anyone to get the impression that i am taking longer with the mask sets on purpose.

Sadly we have lost 2 members of our family within the last couple of months so understandably this has been a hard time. I had to take a step back for a while and take some time off painting.

But you will all be gad to know i am now back too painting everyday but its going to take me a little while to catch up. I am aiming to have all the sets painted mid July but i will keep you all updated with progress.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and i promise i will make them worth the wait :wave

:horror

HI Pete hows the painting going I know you were hoping for mid July but guess there may have been some hold ups. When you get a sec gives us an update please. Thanks

Sorry guys i rarely visit the new forum and i am not sure if Mike does.

Just to let you all know that the first batch of mask sets are already with Mike and the 2nd lot is now in transit.

Thank you all very much for your patience and i hope you like your sets :)

Sorry guys i rarely visit the new forum and i am not sure if Mike does.

Just to let you all know that the first batch of mask sets are already with Mike and the 2nd lot is now in transit.

Thank you all very much for your patience and i hope you like your sets :)

Hi Peteskywalker!

Thanks for your kindly contact.
Wow! First batch of MASK sets are already with Mike ?!
I sent mail again and again ...... but Mike is no reaction!

Where is Mike?

I'm looking forward to get my beautiful "painted dx mask set"!

Thank you and Best Regards

Sorry, I have not visited this site much and hadn't found this particular section until now. I have the first batch from Pete, just got the second. The hats from the first batch need to be repainted to include the black edge on the hats rim. I just got the second batch hat rims painted and have not made it through everything. I will say that Pete really did a fantastic job on these sets. I have one set assembled and I am so proud of this set. I can't wait to get these out to you guys. Now that I know where this section is, I will post product photos here soon.

Hi Mike!
Thank you very much for your contact.
And I'm very happy for your proud of this set.
Looking forward to my beautiful ” The MASK DX set” (painted by peteskywalker)

Thanks again and Best

Back