MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my set, Mike. Everything is amazing, and I think you really killed the sculpt big time, man. Can't wait to paint it. Packaging was top notch too. I thank you. I've got a question though.... what was the outfit tailored to? I'm having a hell of a time getting the sleeves to look right. It's like the arms are too long or something, and I tried like a mofo to get these sleeves to come down more, but it ain't happening....
145ac054bd7906657a27a11b7a64083b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hi Tom,

It's fit to a TrueType slim TTM22. Here is a pic of mine next to my other customs for size comparison.

X0rXMO.jpg

qgBvbO.jpg

Any possible this suit can put on ttm21 or ttm18suit Mike?because Jim Carrey is more than185cm tall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any possible this suit can put on ttm21 or ttm18suit Mike?because Jim Carrey is more than185cm tall

You could give it a try. Yours will come like the one pictured...dressed on the trutype slim. I spent quite a bit of time making everything fit perfectly to the body in the pics so if you use a different one to alter the height, it might throw some other things off. I would just wait until you have it in hand before deciding to change anything.

Mike

You could give it a try. Yours will come like the one pictured...dressed on the trutype slim. I spent quite a bit of time making everything fit perfectly to the body in the pics so if you use a different one to alter the height, it might throw some other things off. I would just wait until you have it in hand before deciding to change anything.

Mike

ya
I will give it a try, Thanks Mike

Hi Michael. Do you have an idea when painted full sets will start to ship. Getting jealous seeing people getting the unpainted ones ;)

Hi Michael. Do you have an idea when painted full sets will start to ship. Getting jealous seeing people getting the unpainted ones ;)

There are a few guys on the list that are going to paint their own sets so I'm looking forward to that. The others are sending the sets to their own painters so I wanted to get them out to those guys first so they could get that started. Pete is working on the proto now and I'm looking at January / February timeframe as to when I'll have them all in hand and ready to ship.

Just got the set. It is ridiculously good. All the love and effort that went into the making can be realized as soon as the you open the box. Thank you Mike! Can’t wait to get it painted.

Got
Mine today
Amazing set love it

Just got the set. It is ridiculously good. All the love and effort that went into the making can be realized as soon as the you open the box. Thank you Mike! Can’t wait to get it painted.

Thank you guys. I am so glad you like the set. I am thankful for Chris Albright (Corrose Designs) for all the precise 3d sculpted parts. Those hats and feathers are such a work of art. Look forward to seeing everything painted.

Mike

Back