MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final payment amount should be coming out soon correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cant wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No words to describe this beautiful scene! :monkey2
Thank you so much, Mike!

cannot wait to have all this !!!...looks great Mike....can't wait for the other projects too...Elf and Capt Hook....:)

Final payment amount should be coming out soon correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing against mass-produced figures, but an amzing example of why some of us are Custom Collectors.

Couldn't agree with you more Robbie. Great job Mike. Everything is looking top notch.

Thank you guys. Very humbled and honored that you appreciate my work.

I'll be sending out next payment info this weekend. The casting is coming to an end so we'll need to get back on track with the next deposits.

Hey Mike, it will be great when you can ship me the outfit when it's in.

Check out these money fans! Incredible work by Chris Albright (Corrose Designs). Chris is becoming a powerhouse in 1/6 scale. I'm thankful to have Chris' partnership on The Mask run. If you end up happy with this set, all credit goes to Chris (and yunsil). :) Chris is also working on some custom hands to hold the horn and hammer. The custom DX packaging foam should be delivered this week. This set is going to be massive and I hope you guys are happy with the effort, energy and investment going into making this a great custom figure!

EFHcNg.jpg

Check out these money fans! Incredible work by Chris Albright (Corrose Designs). Chris is becoming a powerhouse in 1/6 scale. I'm thankful to have Chris' partnership on The Mask run. If you end up happy with this set, all credit goes to Chris (and yunsil). :) Chris is also working on some custom hands to hold the horn and hammer. The custom DX packaging foam should be delivered this week. This set is going to be massive and I hope you guys are happy with the effort, energy and investment going into making this a great custom figure!

EFHcNg.jpg

looks stunning man!!! couldn't stop looking at all those exquisite accessories of this set, the real 'grail' for sure!!! :clap:clap:clap

I really can't wait to get this all painted and put in on my display. Appreciate all the effirt that has gone into this!

Man that looks fantastic! Awesome job to all involved. Just sent remaining balance, Mike. Very excited about this!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;GStCcZUVOfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStCcZUVOfU[/video]

XV9aw4.jpg

Back