MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Mike. Don't forget to add me to the deposit paid list. Thanks! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received all the parts from Corrose and they are fantastic! Will be asking for next payments soon to cover the mold/cast costs. I am managing the project offline. Please ignore the first page deposit status. If you guys have any questions about where you stand, pm me and I will be glad to help.

Received all the parts from Corrose and they are fantastic! Will be asking for next payments soon to cover the mold/cast costs. I am managing the project offline. Please ignore the first page deposit status. If you guys have any questions about where you stand, pm me and I will be glad to help.

Fantastic news looking forward to it. Is there a general idea on what the second deposit is going to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will pm everyone the payment details for phase 2. If you ordered the DX - will be $200. H&C a little less. Looking at April 1 as the next payment due date. May 1 for phase 3 and final balance due before shipping in June. Everyone is paid up so no need to be concerned. Hopefully this will give you plenty of notice and set a reasonable timeline on things. :)

I will pm everyone the payment details for phase 2. If you ordered the DX - will be $200. H&C a little less. Looking at April 1 as the next payment due date. May 1 for phase 3 and final balance due before shipping in June. Everyone is paid up so no need to be concerned. Hopefully this will give you plenty of notice and set a reasonable timeline on things. :)

Thank you so much, Mike! Can't wait!! :)

Fantastic and good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is this still for sell?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Update: Moldmaker has all parts and is currently working on them all. Over 20 individual molds so this step will take some time.

Next deposits will be due June 1. I will get pm's out soon with the payment details. Thank you everyone.

MG

Let me check in with the moldmaker and I will let you guys know. I have not sent any pm's yet with balances. I will get to that here soon.

Thanks,
Mike

Back