MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER OPEN NEW 3D sculpts add

Is it too late to hop on board?

Re: MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER OPEN NEW 3D sculpts add

If the DX set is still avail I would like to jump on it for a unpainted set.

If the DX set is still avail I would like to jump on it for a unpainted set.

Sounds great..everything is still available. I will pm you.

Sounds great..everything is still available. I will pm you.

Deposit sent for DX Set

Last edited:

If I went with the ipkiss set and painted how much to add milo painted? Or is that not an option? Thanks

Damn! This is going to be an amazing set

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re: MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER DEADLINE IS FEB 3rd.

Just a quick update to let you know that I'll be closing this on February 3rd and submitting the clothing order to yunsil. Please get your deposits in asap. Thanks everyone.

Re: MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER DEADLINE IS FEB 3rd.

Hey Mike are you keeping a separate list of deposits paid or are you going to update the first post? Thanks man

Hey Mike are you keeping a separate list of deposits paid or are you going to update the first post? Thanks man

I am managing the project/ 'master list' in Excel.

Last call for deposits

Just keeping it alive!

cool-Jim-Carrey-Mask-makeup.jpg

Back