MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER OPEN NEW 3D sculpts add

Is it possible to get this configuration?

The Mask Set - $545
Optional DX Wolf head with hat (Limit 15) - $95
Optional DX packaging - $55

Total - $695 + shipping

Re: MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER OPEN NEW 3D sculpts add

Is it possible to get this configuration?

The Mask Set - $545
Optional DX Wolf head with hat (Limit 15) - $95
Optional DX packaging - $55

Total - $695 + shipping

Yes, that will work.

Corrose Designs is AMAZING! Look how crisp and clean these hats turned out! Corrose is also designing the feather to fit perfectly into the band. This set is going to be huge...designing the packaging is going to be fun! :)

PcvzmY.jpg

h9BbPL.jpg

Unpaited head is still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible to buy The Mask sculpted parts and Stanley's head sculpt? Really can't afford the outfits cost. Thanks!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Unpaited head is still available?

Yes, everything still available

Is it possible to buy The Mask sculpted parts and Stanley's head sculpt? Really can't afford the outfits cost. Thanks!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Yes, that is fine but will be available later after the outfit run is sold out/complete. The DX Wolf head and hat/packaging is limited to those who buy the outfit.

Yes, everything still available

Yes, that is fine but will be available later after the outfit run is sold out/complete. The DX Wolf head and hat/packaging is limited to those who buy the outfit.

yes! Great! Could I send the deposit for them now? Dont want to forget and miss ! Thanks

MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER OPEN NEW 3D sculpts added!

Deposit sent as gift ! Pls confirm / received!

Almost finished with my sculpt work on this. Stanley Ipkiss is the last piece to be done. Corrose sent the files to the printers so we should see how those turned out in about 2 weeks. After that, all of this will be sent to the mold maker for casting. Looking to have the outfit run started in mid february so get those deposits in as soon as you can. Thanks everyone!

Bmlfsn.jpg

qV0280.jpg

ZzjOzz.jpg

GJiKJw.jpg

w25s9c.jpg

Please send your deposits by February 1. That is when I will be submitting the full order to Yunsil. Thanks everyone!

I'm interested in this. Is it too late? And if not, is there a cutoff for deposits? Thanks!

Please send your deposits by February 1. That is when I will be submitting the full order to Yunsil. Thanks everyone!

I'm interested in this. Is it too late? And if not, is there a cutoff for deposits? Thanks!

Read one post above yours...thanks!

Hi, I sent you a pm.

Back