MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 + Yunsil Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER OPEN

i want to buy the outfit only. are shoes and shoe covers a part of the outfit? or just shoe covers

i want to buy the outfit only. are shoes and shoe covers a part of the outfit? or just shoe covers
Hi, sounds good. The shoe covers are included but not the shoes.

Hi, sounds great. I just need the deposits to get the outfits going. Please send $520 now. ($385 for Mask outfit and $145 for Ipkiss outfit)

sent deposit. check it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to know that too...

You guys have time. I am working with corrose to complete the clock and hammer which will be included with the full sets. I would like to get a painted sample and final product photos by years end and will give a 'last call' around then. Let me know if you have any questions.

MG

Sucks that this and Cultking clash.... I couldn't justify the price and owning 2 Mask figures, Congrats to those getting this.
Looks pretty awesome!

Always a big fan of Mike's work and you always know you are getting some special. :lecture

Here are the prototypes done by Corrose of the rest of the full set items: The Hammer head (the handle will be a wooden dowel), Clock, Horn and collar for Milo. Corrose also completed the money inserts for some expressive hands I will include with the full sets. The money is actually shaded to make it appear like it is stacked but it is a 2D print. I'm also having the money bags printed by Corrose. I'm also including a work in progress of the Loki Mask.

THE MASK Preorder

Figure 1: 1/6 scale The Mask outfit and sculpted parts - $545 plus s/h*

Set Includes:
• The Mask Outfit: Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Suspenders, Tie, Shoes and Shoe Covers
• The Mask Sculpted Head and Hat w/ feather
• Milo
• Loki Mask
• Hammer
• Clock
• Money Bags
• 2 Money fans
• Horn "squeeze me gently"
• Certificate of Authenticity

*Includes PayPal fees. This set is unpainted - Shipping Estimate: $15 USA / $45 International

(optional) Custom box / box decal / base with base decal and custom foam – $55

Phase 1 deposit required: $375 – please send to: [email protected] (please include your SSF name and address)

h9BbPL.jpg

ZwMeWN.jpg

dkPPHj.jpg

7mhEWf.jpg

Re: MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER OPEN NEW 3D sculpts add

All looks beautiful Michael. This going to be a really wonderful set.

Sent from my SM-A500H using Tapatalk

Re: MG2065 + Toribox / Yunsil Jim Carrey as THE MASK

Can i add Loki Mask in Option 2?

or is it possible to buy separate?

I'm going to crazy if sell only like that!

Re: MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK PREORDER OPEN NEW 3D sculpts add

Please add me in DX set !!

Hey ms, is the dx wolf head still availabe

deposit for "painted dx full set" sent !!
please confirm my payment. thanks

Back