MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is looking for a spot, I would be willing to sell mine. Just exactly what it cost, the $545 set.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Just got a message this morning that the sets are complete! I just received the production run of the foam inserts. The money bags are being tested now (testing fabric / pattern, etc.) The packaging labels / COA are in development but shouldn't take long to produce. DX set shown in the final pic.

s15dXw.jpg

k2Tpht.jpg

jTKpKU.jpg

NwFRVg.jpg

HBbcPA.jpg

Just got a message this morning that the sets are complete! I just received the production run of the foam inserts. The money bags are being tested now (testing fabric / pattern, etc.) The packaging labels / COA are in development but shouldn't take long to produce. DX set shown in the final pic.

s15dXw.jpg

k2Tpht.jpg

jTKpKU.jpg

NwFRVg.jpg

HBbcPA.jpg

impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for update !

Very very beautiful "The MASK"!!

Can’t wait my painted DX set!!!

Got my unpainted set today, and man can I tell you how beautiful this set is going to be, and not to mention, it was shipped so professionally. MG is awesome and even included a body! So tempted to open up all the little parts but I kept them closed since I've moved away from my own 1/6 scale collecting and plan to sell the set still.

P.S. everything here was included in the set other than the stand.

poCDkGcl.jpg

Got mine the other day as well. You did an amazing job Mike everything turned out awesome casts, outfit and packaging.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back