Clothing set Miami Vice Outfit by Ropastudio

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ropastudio propose for those who want to have both color purple and sky blue to have it for an extra 55 $. Let me know.

Hello,

I confirm my order for the clothes of Crockett and Tubbs as well as the shoes for the 2 characters.

On the other hand, I am not interested in the sleeveless t-shirt.

Can you still confirm the prices for me?

420 $ for the Sonny outfit years 540 $ for Ricardo?
and
shoes for Crockett and Tubbs by Gustavo the price is 70 US $?

Will the deposit be 200 USD?
Paid to the following address

https://paypal.me/jeromeREY?locale.x=fr_FR

Do you have to add the 5% or does it happen automatically?

Hello,

I confirm my order for the clothes of Crockett and Tubbs as well as the shoes for the 2 characters.

On the other hand, I am not interested in the sleeveless t-shirt.

Can you still confirm the prices for me?

420 $ for the Sonny outfit years 540 $ for Ricardo?
and
shoes for Crockett and Tubbs by Gustavo the price is 70 US $?

Will the deposit be 200 USD?
Paid to the following address

https://paypal.me/jeromeREY?locale.x=fr_FR

Do you have to add the 5% or does it happen automatically?

At this point not everyone answered positively because some are waiting to see the prototype, the price if we stay at this level (6 pairs of outfit) the price is 490 + 630 $. When we reach 10 confirmed orders, the price will be 420 + 540 $.

Both shoes in leather by Old Traveler Workshop cost 70 $ + 18$ shipping. I will take the orders for the shoes when the outfit prototype is complete.

At this point not everyone answered positively because some are waiting to see the prototype, the price if we stay at this level (6 pairs of outfit) the price is 490 + 630 $. When we reach 10 confirmed orders, the price will be 420 + 540 $.

Both shoes in leather by Old Traveler Workshop cost 70 $ + 18$ shipping. I will take the orders for the shoes when the outfit prototype is complete.

You may have said already, but do we have an estimate of when the prototype outfits will be ready to see?

Hello Guys,
Here are some pictures of the 2 prototypes. The shape of the 2 are not in the same level of finishing. Tubbs' one needs fewer adjustments than Crockett's one in term of shape but there is still a lot work before completion. You will see that they are both much too large and need to fit much more. The biggest problem with Tubbs suit is the color, I am really sorry not to be able to have a photo that gives you the real color but it is an electric blue.
I already sent some remarks to Ropastudio but I need your point of view too. Thank you to lend me some of your time. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4596.jpg
    IMG_4596.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4602.jpg
    IMG_4602.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4603.jpg
    IMG_4603.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4605.jpg
    IMG_4605.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4609.jpg
    IMG_4609.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4611.jpg
    IMG_4611.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4612.jpg
    IMG_4612.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4614.jpg
    IMG_4614.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4616.jpg
    IMG_4616.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4617.jpg
    IMG_4617.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 105
Tubs shirt and trousers

Attachments

• IMG_4586.jpg
    IMG_4586.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4587.jpg
    IMG_4587.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4588.jpg
    IMG_4588.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4589.jpg
    IMG_4589.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 65
Guys Just wondering but did Ropa get the bodies when the suits are fitted? The fittings
are off. If you look at Crockett jacket, even the
Collar fit is off.

There is still work to be done on the fit of the clothes ... Now it is still a great job.
Overall, I think the colors are correct, but the material of the blue t-shirt is not great

they look off...they are almost too big...the tubbs suit is not "V" enough.....and i agree that the crockett is just too shiny...but yeh...they look HUGE

I agree with others comments. Both outfits are way too big. The material on Crockett's suit is way too shiny, it looks more like silk than linen. The color of Crockett's blue shirt is wrong. The blue color on Tubbs suit is definitely wrong.

Crockett's suit needs to hang completely open as in the photo below. In images 4611 and 4616 it hangs almost buttoned together.

crockett.jpg

The lapels on Tubbs suit need to come together much lower as in this photo:
tubbs.jpg

I already sent some remarks to Ropastudio but I need your point of view too. Thank you to lend me some of your time. ;)

I'm really concerned with the tailoring of Crockett's jacket. It looks more like a formal business suit than a blazer. It needs to be open naturally in the front.

crockett2.jpg

Back