Clothing set Miami Vice Outfit by Ropastudio

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone want to join in the run from Yunsil? Only 3 slots and they will be made quick…like a matter of months then years.

Has anyone heard from Matounou? I've posted here and emailed him directly and gotten no response. This project hasn't been updated since November and he hasn't been on the forum since February. I'm starting to get concerned. Has anyone communicated with him?

Yunsil has 2 sets of the outfits available. He's looking to sell both sets with the heads. Ready to ship now.......

Yunsil has 2 sets of the outfits available. He's looking to sell both sets with the heads. Ready to ship now.......
I already have the Yunsil outfits from the first run. This project was for a new set of different outfits and people have already paid deposits. I'm getting concerned that the person running this project might have disappeared.

He has not disappeared, he is on Facebook and he posts regularly... I just sent him a message via Messenger, I hope he will answer quickly.

Matounou sent me this reply to a private message I had sent him, I hope he does not mind me posting it here: "Yes finally I had news last week from Ropa. He apologized for not giving news and for covid reasons on his family. He made a new print in term of color for Tubbs. He is going to make a new suit for him. And send me pictures rapidly. Sorry guys for this lack of news. I tried many times. He was saying that he would shortly give news but nothing was happening. At last he is back and I think that we will have our suits for our figures this year. I will tell you more news as soon as I get some."

Attachments

• tubbs_suit.jpg
    tubbs_suit.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 13
Oops sorry I thought my reply to Alan was on the pages of this group. Anyway thank you Alan for transferring my message. My apologies to all the members of the group. Ropa said he would send shortly news. I will post it here. As I said to Alan since COVID people seemed to be hibernating. It looks like the spring has come and the news are coming with it. Speak with you soon.

I already have the blue suit that Yunsil did and I do not want another one. I'd be happy with a patterned grey jacket that Tubbs often wore. It could be done with the dark blue shirt and pink tie or the purple shirt and light purple patterned tie. Both looks really epitomize the Miami Vice fashion to me.
0da7a54c64063563f468b9ac1619c52f.jpg
41088.jpg
61837526_2294181777335811_4942469792381534208_o.jpg

I really don't want a plain blue suit. We could also do the grey suit that had no pattern on it, but I prefer the patterned jacket for Tubbs. That would be closer to the striped blue suit that we originally signed up for.

Here is his reply

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-09-05 à 17.43.35.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-09-05 à 17.43.35.png
    443.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture d’écran 2022-09-05 à 17.44.12.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-09-05 à 17.44.12.png
    774.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture d’écran 2022-09-05 à 17.44.28.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-09-05 à 17.44.28.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 0
Back