MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^Thanks Stevey :D

And thanks to Bmaga for sending me this so quickly!

Just want to add a few things that haven't been mentioned yet:

The coveralls are AMAZING. They do have more of greenish hue in person so they're more green-blue than blue-green. The weathering is superb, even has some scuffing on the elbows. They have an awesome high quality zipper in the front that's topped off by a magnet. A MUCH more quality application than using velcro or snaps. The pants front pockets are doubled. So there are two pockets on each side, one over the other. VERY COOL. The material, stiching, fit and seam work are top notch.

The sculpt has a vertical line sculpted at the bottom of the neck to replicate the parted flaps on the back of his mask.

The knife is PHENOMENAL quality. Dare I say better than Rainman's Bill blades? It has good weight and blade has good thickness. It doesn't feel like you can bend or warp it too easily. The blade has a brushed, weathered effect and the edge is chromed giving it a very realistic, sharp look.

The pumpkin looks much better in hand too. It has nice texture and the detail in the paint is more apparent in hand. Even the stem has great detail and paint aps!

This piece has GREAT presence in hand and I'm completely blown away by it.

:clap Hats off Beto. This is a masterpiece!

Nice pick-up Mike (you bastaaad!) ;)

Pics soon!

Glad it arrived quickly and safely Mike and most importantly I am glad your in love with it :)

^^^^Thanks Stevey :D

And thanks to Bmaga for sending me this so quickly!

Just want to add a few things that haven't been mentioned yet:

The coveralls are AMAZING. They do have more of greenish hue in person so they're more green-blue than blue-green. The weathering is superb, even has some scuffing on the elbows. They have an awesome high quality zipper in the front that's topped off by a magnet. A MUCH more quality application than using velcro or snaps. The pants front pockets are doubled. So there are two pockets on each side, one over the other. VERY COOL. The material, stiching, fit and seam work are top notch.

The sculpt has a vertical line sculpted at the bottom of the neck to replicate the parted flaps on the back of his mask.

The knife is PHENOMENAL quality. Dare I say better than Rainman's Bill blades? It has good weight and blade has good thickness. It doesn't feel like you can bend or warp it too easily. The blade has a brushed, weathered effect and the edge is chromed giving it a very realistic, sharp look.

The pumpkin looks much better in hand too. It has nice texture and the detail in the paint is more apparent in hand. Even the stem has great detail and paint aps!

This piece has GREAT presence in hand and I'm completely blown away by it.

:clap Hats off Beto. This is a masterpiece!

Love this guy, thanks again to Turd for hooking me up.

BetomataliMichaelMyers2.jpg

I'm not positive but if he is going to get back to this, I'd imagine it won't be for a while. So far confirmed lineup is Bettlejuice first, Jason pt.3 after and back to Beetlejuice for the second run. If this happens it would probably be after all of that.

If you're interested, ask him to be on the 2nd run list just in case

I know I literally just got mine, but I may sell him in a few weeks if one of you guys are interested, I'm not looking to profit, just make my money back.

Long story short is I have another solid custom Myers coming in from seb using a Mad Bug Blank and Moe's newest coveralls which I just got pics of today and are amazing. Don't know if I'm going to want two Myers in my collection so I may sell this guy and use the money to pick up one of Beto's Freddys instead.

Thanks guys, I got about 6 legit people who are interested in Myers, so please no more PMs. I will go through the list in order of who emailed me first and give them the oppurtunity when I'm ready to sell him.

Will likely be sometime twoards the end of next week when I start to get parts in hand for my new one.

I'm not positive but if he is going to get back to this, I'd imagine it won't be for a while. So far confirmed lineup is Bettlejuice first, Jason pt.3 after and back to Beetlejuice for the second run. If this happens it would probably be after all of that.

If you're interested, ask him to be on the 2nd run list just in case

Thanks for the heads up.....alright I definitely want this. Can you put me on the second run list??

Fellas, Fellas...I'm about to get some custom tailored Adam Kimmel Coveralls,
Should I go with the Navy or the Overdyed Camo?

adam-kimmel-supreme-cotton-twill-jumpsuit-031-570x669.jpg

supreme-adam-kimmel-jumpsuit-6.jpg

the camo is prob closer in colour if you wanted to pull off the first two films as the coveralls were a "spruce green" but obviously myers never wore camo coveralls

if ur wanting them for a myers costume i would go with the navy out of those two

Hey guys I just scored a beto myers:yess: I also got one of those flickering lights to go in the pumpkin but how did you guys get it to fit? Any info would help:pray:

Back