MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's your answer Mags! I don't like to open my mouth until the deal is done :winkpumpk

Thanks Brian! You're the man and sorry that you had to let him go but believe me, he's coming to a good home.

... The blackest eyes.....:rock

Sad to say my Myers is now sold but went to a great guy Mike aka Popcultkid so thanks again Mike. Also thanks to all who PM'd me with offers and questions about Myers. Mike you are going to love him :)

Man it seemed like you tried so hard to get Myers why you sell it so quick I would be delivering pizzas before I sold that bad boy just saying:thud:

Thanks boys. God's been hitting me off with a lot of birthday surprises this week. Doin' good! :banana

The money is the easier part...getting someone to let go of one of these is the tougher job. ;)

Man it seemed like you tried so hard to get Myers why you sell it so quick I would be delivering pizzas before I sold that bad boy just saying:thud:

Yeah well the good news is Beto may be doing another small run of these next year some time and if he does I will jump on the list quickly and pay only 500.00 this time for it hopefully :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQTefBIBgqw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess: Happy Birthday Pop!

^^^^Thanks Stevey :D

And thanks to Bmaga for sending me this so quickly!

Just want to add a few things that haven't been mentioned yet:

The coveralls are AMAZING. They do have more of greenish hue in person so they're more green-blue than blue-green. The weathering is superb, even has some scuffing on the elbows. They have an awesome high quality zipper in the front that's topped off by a magnet. A MUCH more quality application than using velcro or snaps. The pants front pockets are doubled. So there are two pockets on each side, one over the other. VERY COOL. The material, stiching, fit and seam work are top notch.

The sculpt has a vertical line sculpted at the bottom of the neck to replicate the parted flaps on the back of his mask.

The knife is PHENOMENAL quality. Dare I say better than Rainman's Bill blades? It has good weight and blade has good thickness. It doesn't feel like you can bend or warp it too easily. The blade has a brushed, weathered effect and the edge is chromed giving it a very realistic, sharp look.

The pumpkin looks much better in hand too. It has nice texture and the detail in the paint is more apparent in hand. Even the stem has great detail and paint aps!

This piece has GREAT presence in hand and I'm completely blown away by it.

:clap Hats off Beto. This is a masterpiece!

Back