MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which is it? You do like it...you don't like it? I don't get it.

Ok you have a right to your opinion even though deep down I know why you are saying the things you are saying.

Oh by the way.. my opinion is this is the best Myers figure ever made.

Ok our opinions have been expressed. Thanks!!!

My opinion is the same bro 100% Beto's Myers greatest by far and I have owned 2 different Ones Customs Myers and they dont even come close no offense to One he is a nice guy and a great talent I am just saying.

Ecko, you really need to get your hands on this. I don't know you personally so no disrespect, but your bugging out dude. Its time to move up in the world. Stop playing with those sloppy bashes and get it together. This Beto Myers is not to be played with, ya dig! Not recommended for children under the age of.....

Get your facts right and come join us on this side. We got the Best Toys in the sandbox!
Peace.

Last edited:
For some reason Mike has a hard on for Beto and his work? What the hell Mike? Beto is everything but arrogant. The guy is a sweetheart. Ive gotten to know him a bit on messenger and he is a truly genuine guy. He cares about his work and what people think of him that's why he responds to your insults. To start name calling is silly man. Arrogant doosher?! Really????

No need to sling anymore **** bro. Whatever you have against Beto sounds like its personal. Idk wtf happened.

I just want to say while I don't personally agree with/like Beto's pricing, I do agree (just from pictures) that Beto is truly unmatched when it comes to horror 1/6th. He is the king. SOMEONE PUT HIM ON THEIR PAYROLL ALREADY!

Every release I feel myself closer and closer to pulling the trigger on one of his masterpieces.

That is all.

I just want to say while I don't personally agree with/like Beto's pricing, I do agree (just from pictures) that Beto is truly unmatched when it comes to horror 1/6th. He is the king. SOMEONE PUT HIM ON THEIR PAYROLL ALREADY!

Every release I feel myself closer and closer to pulling the trigger on one of his masterpieces.

That is all.

Next time you see something they make that you want, give it shot. You will not regret it. One thing I can say and your probably have or will see this, is that you will not loose out.

It's a guarantee that the money you will invest in one of their figure you will get back, if not more (depending on the rarity of the figure). Or you just keep it as one of your prize possession among your collection. It's a win/win situation that can't be said to a lot of other bashes or customs.

Though price wise are out of my reach for some of their offerings, I still stand that you will be getting a good deal with them.

The fact you are getting..
- high quality detail sculpts
- high quality paint job
- high quality tailoring
- high quality detail accessories(including adding extra sculpts)
- best quality base body (ex. Hot Toys)

and a limited run of these all between $500-$800. Pricey, no argument there, but you get a lot for what you pay for. Go calculate getting everything for a figure made from scratch at the quality Beto and Lu are putting out and see what you end up paying (plus all the headaches and wait time since most of the time you will not find 1 person (team) that can do sculpting, painting, and tailoring at this type of quality for you.

Next time you see something they make that you want, give it shot. You will not regret it. One thing I can say and your probably have or will see this, is that you will not loose out.

It's a guarantee that the money you will invest in one of their figure you will get back, if not more (depending on the rarity of the figure). Or you just keep it as one of your prize possession among your collection. It's a win/win situation that can't be said to a lot of other bashes or customs.

Though price wise are out of my reach for some of their offerings, I still stand that you will be getting a good deal with them.

The fact you are getting..
- high quality detail sculpts
- high quality paint job
- high quality tailoring
- high quality detail accessories(including adding extra sculpts)
- best quality base body (ex. Hot Toys)

and a limited run of these all between $500-$800. Pricey, no argument there, but you get a lot for what you pay for. Go calculate getting everything for a figure made from scratch at the quality Beto and Lu are putting out and see what you end up paying (plus all the headaches and wait time since most of the time you will not find 1 person (team) that can do sculpting, painting, and tailoring at this type of quality for you.

:goodpost::exactly::clap

As always i keep missing out on these.....Beto....hands down you make the best Myers out there. No offense to One...his work is outstanding as always but Beto pretty much owns the horror scene. If anyone drops out....or any openings...let me know.....Jesus my wallet stays open...can't close it...lol

Has everyone got their figure I'm getting a little worried I still don't have mine and tracking hasn't changed since the 8th I'm probably being paranoid just wanted to see if I was the only one waiting still the pics are making the wait even harder

Has everyone got their figure I'm getting a little worried I still don't have mine and tracking hasn't changed since the 8th I'm probably being paranoid just wanted to see if I was the only one waiting still the pics are making the wait even harder

Customs takes awhile...especially coming through Mexico....it will be there this week i'm sure

What I miss?

Congrats to everyone who got this masterpiece.

Here's hoping I can add my first Beto Figure to my collection (BeetleJuice)

:pray:

Ok I'll leave now since this is a Myers thread :wave

That's a Flickering LED light that Magnus & I picked up yesterday. Works like a charm.

OMG I am so jealous I instantly thought of doing this when I unboxed my Myers. Can you tell me where I can buy these lights online, and do they fit all the way inside the Pumpkin?

Back