MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are the coveralls blue?

Sadly because you probably are looking for any argument to discredit my work, you know things like: my costs are ridiculous or maybe I did not sculpt anything because I was doing things in 3d ... you know things like that.

No one has said they are blue, in fact the color is green, probably due to the type of lighting is that they look blue in some pictures, (just as happens in some dark scenes in the movie)

By the way I realized that you're selling a custom figure of Myers with a lowered cost of $ 410 (I wondering what is the real cost). for shure this is not the $ 550 that I ask for my figure, but is very close, so: welcome to the club of the ridiculous prices!

Because you probably are looking for any argument to discredit my work, you know things like: my costs are ridiculous or maybe I did not sculpt anything because I was doing things in 3d ... you know things like that.

No one has said they are blue, in fact the color is green, probably due to the type of lighting is that they look blue in some pictures, (just as happens in some dark scenes in the movie)

By the way I realized that you're selling a custom figure of Myers with a lowered cost of $ 410 (I wondering what is the real cost). for shure this is not the $ 550 that I ask for my figure, but is very close, so: welcome to the club of the ridiculous prices!

Damn son!

You-Got-Served-youve-been-service-of-process.gif

:lol

Sadly because you probably are looking for any argument to discredit my work, you know things like: my costs are ridiculous or maybe I did not sculpt anything because I was doing things in 3d ... you know things like that.

All i gutta say is One Of A Kind

No Myers comes close to this Beto Masterpiece well worth the 550.00 price tag. I wouldnt pay a fraction of this for any of the other Myers figures I have seen. Thanks again Beto I am a customer for life :)

No Myers comes close to this Beto Masterpiece well worth the 550.00 price tag. I wouldnt pay a fraction of this for any of the other Myers figures I have seen. Thanks again Beto I am a customer for life :)

Assuming you can get on the list, of course... ;)

Hey does anyone know if they make small flickering led lights? I think this would give the pumpkin a great effect like its really lit.

I just want to clarify that although I said in my video that they weren't as green as it appeared in my video and they had a blue look to them in person, they do have a greenish tint to them in better lighting like you can see in my pics. They do have a different look to them depending on the lighting just like in the movie. So Beto even managed to get that right!!! :)

:exactly: :goodpost:

Congrats Hottoys Collectors:clap

Congrats Turd!:clap

C'est Magnifique Darmoor!:clap

Last edited:
Back