MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9594D3F8-60E3-43A1-8DC5-AFBF0F6E6E23-353-000002C7371D939E.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvSKhfr0hRc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
"VHS STYLE"

Thank You so much Beto y Lupita!!

Last edited:
WOW Amazing Figure and nice job on the review as always Joebizz I cant wait to get mine :)

Seriously no other Myers figure comes close to this overall. The headsculpt is unreal, the Coveralls and the way they fit is unmatched at this scale I am speechless.

Seriously no other Myers figure comes close to this overall. The headsculpt is unreal, the Coveralls and the way they fit is unmatched at this scale I am speechless.

Absolutely. I honestly had trouble finding more to say on the video. How many times can you say perfect? :lol

that's awesome. cool video and pics. love that little pumpkin - such a cool accessory :lol

i'd love to see more shots with the hair futzed out a little :rock

Beto is the absolute KING of 1/6 Horror nobody can touch this guy IMO. Obviosly there are other great artists like Ones Customs, Cain, etc... but the combo of Beto and Lupita is just unmatched IMO I just feel the need to praise them over and over because I am constently speechless from the Masterpieces they create. Feel so lucky to be getting this figure and Jason part 3 :)

I'd say he's probably one of the best in the world of 1/6 period. The comparisons should be with Serang and Rainman. The quality of work has certainly matched their counterparts efforts, and somehow I feel he and Lupita are going to advance the hobby more than any other custom artist. Just Watch.

Actually, keep watching. They're already doing it.

Last edited:
Congratzs to all who got this I missed out on the full figure but did get a head sculpt and i'll try to work my magic with that. But i'm happy to be in on Jason. Beto is the man

Back