MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd say he's probably one of the best in the world of 1/6 period. The comparisons should be with serang and rainman. The quality of work has certainly matched their counterparts efforts, and somehow i feel he and lupita are going to advance the hobby more than any other custom artist. Just watch.

Actually, keep watching. They're already doing it.

agreed 100% true

Very well said Turbo. Beto is a pleasure to just talk to on chat. He has a true passion for his projects and is a real fan of every character he produces. He could probably make more money on in demand characters but would rather do it for the passion of what hes a fan of. Respect.

Please do a second run Mr. Matali. I need this.

Very well said Turbo. Beto is a pleasure to just talk to on chat. He has a true passion for his projects and is a real fan of every character he produces. He could probably make more money on in demand characters but would rather do it for the passion of what hes a fan of. Respect.

Please do a second run Mr. Matali. I need this.

Couldn't say it better. Hopefully there will be a second run, and he'll take a couple more fans!

Thanks to everyone who has commented on my pics and video. I took a few more for fun and I did futz with the hair a little. He looks even more natural now with slightly less neat hair but I didn't mess with it too much because I actually liked how he looked right out of the box anyway. I changed the lighting with various shots just so you guys can see how he looks in different settings. You can't take a bad pic of this guy regardless. :)

DSC_1455-1.jpg

DSC_1453-3.jpg

DSC_1452-2.jpg

DSC_1454-2.jpg

DSC_1457-1.jpg

DSC_1458-1.jpg

DSC_1604.jpg

DSC_1459-1.jpg

Great pics! I think once everyone starts to get their figures it's going to sink in. The beauty of the figure from sculpt to clothing to bodytype used is how perfectly Inscale the entire figure is. I was blown away at the scale porportion realism when I pulled mine out the box.

Last edited:
Thank you!! Beto's figures make it real easy to get great photos!! :lol

Yeah for sure, my favorite is the 5th pick down the closeup of the mask shadowed it captures Myers from the 1st movie to PERFECTION. Such a difficult mask to capture as you mentioned in your video review but somehow Beto was able to do it. :clap

Great pics! I think once everyone starts to get their figures it's going to sink in. The beauty of the figure from sculpt to clothing to bodytype used is how perfectly Inscale the entire figure is. I was blown away at the scale porportion realism when I pulled mine out the box.

Agreed 100% :exactly:

I'll have mine when I get home.:panic:

Same for me mine shows out for delivery now I hope to make it home for lunch for the delivery arrives so I dont have to run to the post office. Mag I am suprised yours is taking this long is it always like that for you?

Same for me mine shows out for delivery now I hope to make it home for lunch for the delivery arrives so I dont have to run to the post office. Mag I am suprised yours is taking this long is it always like that for you?

Well its actually arrived since yesterday. Thing is I have stuff sent to the inlaws cause someones always home. Dont like having missed packages where I live. They tend to get thrown around alot. :lol

Ran home for lunch and had the dreaded note on my door so quickly ran to the post office and they told me the driver was still out. Started to drive home when I saw a mailman around my neighborhood so stopped to ask about my package and OMG they had it so I ran home and opened it up and WOW. Pictures of this Myers figure dont do it justice this is truly a masterpiece Thank you SO much Beto and Lupita. Best figure I have ever laid my eyes on from the sculpt to the coveralls and body OMG I am just speechlees right now. So happy I paid the extra 200.00 to not miss out on this figure this is the PERFECT part 1 Myers hands down. :)

Last edited:
Quick question for Beto or whoever else got there figure is the left hand suppose to come off easily or should it be tight on this figure? Mine was off in the box an it looks like maybe originally it had super glue holding it in place. No big deal just curious? Thanks

Back