MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what mine says I assume this mean Customes? We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

This is what mine says I assume this mean Customes? We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

This is me Bmaga123 by the way this is another user name I used temporarily and forgot to sign out of :slap

Re: MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu: COMPLETE FIGURE images!!

Bumping these till some in hand ones show up

1-6-michael-myers.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

I almost hate to ask...

Is the run closed, or is it possible to still get in on this beauty?

You have duplicate accounts? Why?:mad:

Had a temporary ban for a week because apparently a link I had posted in a thread was considered Spam so I set up a temporary for that week until the ban was lifted on my original :)

For the love of god please post pics if you recieved your Myers :slap

Beto y Lupita! Te Ganaste la Medala de Oro!!!
El trabajo es :thud::thud::thud::thud:
6a00e00989822288330176172fd127970c-600wi

Beto & Lu, for you..........GOLD MEDAL!!!

When you get it today please take pics and do a review or a video review would be even better PLEASE :)

Oh I certainly will. I do video reviews all the time on my youtube channel. I already reviewed 3 other figures made by Beto in the past. I will do one for this as well. :)

I screwed up though. I wasn't home for a while and missed the delivery. :mad: So I have to wait to pick it up from the PO tomorrow morning. I will have a vid up by tomorrow afternoon. I will post the link in here. I'm sure others will do the same. :yess:

Oh I certainly will. I do video reviews all the time on my youtube channel. I already reviewed 3 other figures made by Beto in the past. I will do one for this as well. :)

I screwed up though. I wasn't home for a while and missed the delivery. :mad: So I have to wait to pick it up from the PO tomorrow morning. I will have a vid up by tomorrow afternoon. I will post the link in here. I'm sure others will do the same. :yess:

Right on man cant wait to see it, so it sounds like we need to sign for this delivery which I understand but gets frustrating when we work all day and miss it like you did. Oh well looking forward to your video tomorrow :)

Anyone know if these are all spoken for or if the waitlist is still open?

Hard to tell.

Thanks.

Back