Head sculpture "My Indy" by WW - Open to order

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, Unpainted heads shipping preperations are undergoing at this moment. Packaging work should be completed within the month and Ill be able to ship you all the unpainted ones withing the first two weeks of the month of May.

1. For unpainted balance payment of shipping $30 you can send to me now(Dm me your emails,address,phone no for shipping purposes).
2. For guys who need the painted sculpts you can send your balance payments now.(disregard those who already paid in advance)
3. There are plenty of people who still haven't paid after the initial deposit and it'll be great full if you all can close the balances.

1713845578311.png

Paypal is - [email protected] (make sure to mention your forum names, addresses and phone no in the notes please)
finally thank you all for your support on this. It means a lot
Thank You

Hey Waruna, very sorry I'm late to this, my order was for option 2 head and torso separated. I may have put 3 as that was the option for this on the first page when post was made. I definitely want it painted by you also if possible. Will send balance immediately if this is ok with you.
I am #16 on the list

Hey Waruna, very sorry I'm late to this, my order was for option 2 head and torso separated. I may have put 3 as that was the option for this on the first page when post was made. I definitely want it painted by you also if possible. Will send balance immediately if this is ok with you.
I am #16 on the list
changing the order isn't an issue.

Back