Need advice on switching anakin to a truetype body

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fives

Super Freak
Reaction score
a couple of days ago i switched my sideshow darth maul to a true type body and it went from being a meh figure to one of my top 10 figures.....anyway i want to try this on sith anakin but not sure how to adapt the whole gauntlet part to the truetype arm. i tried looking for a clone wars anakin to make this much easier but havent had any luck. any advice???

I did it awhile back. You can heat up the arm in a glass of hot water and then pull the gauntlet off the arm (it was lightly glued if I remember right). I carefully separated the gauntlet from the hand at the wrist with a hobby knife. Since it is hollow you can slip it over the TT arm. You might have to trim a little off the inside of the wrist area of the gauntlet to fit over the TT wrist though. Then I used the extra gloved hands from the Clone Wars Anakin which plug right on to the pin and you now have an articulated wrist as well.

thanks! does the whole arm fit on the truetype without having to cut it in 2 pieces? i ask because i still wanna pose it with the lightsaber.

I did it awhile back. You can heat up the arm in a glass of hot water and then pull the gauntlet off the arm (it was lightly glued if I remember right). I carefully separated the gauntlet from the hand at the wrist with a hobby knife. Since it is hollow you can slip it over the TT arm. You might have to trim a little off the inside of the wrist area of the gauntlet to fit over the TT wrist though. Then I used the extra gloved hands from the Clone Wars Anakin which plug right on to the pin and you now have an articulated wrist as well.

Exactly what I did with a pro body.

Back