New custom 1/6 Dexter "Dark Passenger" figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it with Customs creators that they are afflicted with personal/health or family problems so often?

I have never witnesses a defined niche of people so commonly affected by personal problems like this.

I think it's just people in general run into these problems, we just don't hear about them because it doesn't affect us unless it affects us you know. But we hear about it as an excuse because technically this isn't their "job" or main job so the priority isn't there as much, even though they have our money, it doesn't feel as urgent as someone would feel if they were doing this at their main work, they are their own boss. And in this hobby it's almost common that custom projects run behind so it's sort of acceptable. I have faith he'll come true, just the pressure isn't as great for him to do it "right now". That's the way I see it anyway.

Maybe people shouldn't give full deposits on figures then have to wait almost 2 years for them . In my opinion that's absolutely ridiculous. All the custom projects that I've ever done in the past are usually done, boxed up , and shipped out within 1 to 2 weeks the most

We dont ask for full deposits.
Maybe people shouldn't give full deposits on figures then have to wait almost 2 years for them . In my opinion that's absolutely ridiculous. All the custom projects that I've ever done in the past are usually done, boxed up , and shipped out within 1 to 2 weeks the most

I think it's just people in general run into these problems, we just don't hear about them because it doesn't affect us unless it affects us you know. But we hear about it as an excuse because technically this isn't their "job" or main job so the priority isn't there as much, even though they have our money, it doesn't feel as urgent as someone would feel if they were doing this at their main work, they are their own boss. And in this hobby it's almost common that custom projects run behind so it's sort of acceptable. I have faith he'll come true, just the pressure isn't as great for him to do it "right now". That's the way I see it anyway.

Im stressing way to much I just want to deliver everyone their figures and move on to our next projects.
But seems like not everyone stresses on same levels as I do.

I Think most people that endorse project stress as much about the quality and delivery of the figure, it's their money they're investing in after all.

By the way I'm not saying any of this is acceptable, just was responding to why we see customizers so often say they have family/life problems that cause delays.

Sure hope we see something soon from JD. How many sculpts are we waiting on from him?

Finally the first batch of 1/6 scale M99 Cases for the Stalker EX are ready.
In case anyone is interested in buying one they are $180 US each. ( If there's 5 people or more ordering we can offer them for $165US )
** Kim is already making the next batch but they take quite some time to make, so get urs before its too late.
Includes:
-M99 Case
- 2 Syringes
- 2 Etorphine (M99) Vials
21733393_1963602700576178_913869001_n.jpg
21733697_1963602703909511_1841653759_o.jpg

No offense to you buddy, but I don't think nobody's going to want anything till they start getting stuff that they already ordered. you keep adding more stuff to the sales thread but you haven't actually delivered anything yet .that's just my opinion

No offense to you buddy, but I don't think nobody's going to want anything till they start getting stuff that they already ordered. you keep adding more stuff to the sales thread but you haven't actually delivered anything yet .that's just my opinion

We have delivered many products and have many happy clients in fact most our products are sold out and delivered. I am just making sure no one wants one before its too late since once we move on we wont do any of the bits again. If no one is interested then that´s ok also. Cheers man

Just got news from JD , that he is back in Corea and at his workshop he should have a final update tomorrow.

Still havent received the final pics :(
BIG NEWS: Due to the Earthquake in Mexico we are going to be focusing on helping the victims.
As soon as JD sends the pics I will upload them.
Thanks for understanding.
Chris

Plastica 1/6 scale Dexter Diesel Cassidy combat boots
Final Batch of Dexter 1/6 scale Diesel Cassidy Boots
This are the last castings we will ever do.
( Only 5 available )
**Unpainted
PRICE: $45 US
21979282_1441805522523283_1028560779_n copy.jpg

Back