New custom 1/6 Dexter "Dark Passenger" figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dexter is coming for you !!!
Finally got the design of the shoulder pads just the way I wanted them to look. He looks great now IMO.
Both Stalkers and our DX's all suited up.
Will take some decent pics soon... some phone pics by now
Dex1.jpg
DEX2.jpg

NEW DEXTER LEATHER HAND SCULPTS
Includes:
-Relaxed left hand
-Gripping right hand
PRICE: $TBA by the end of month.

INTEREST LIST:
1. Outaspace ( SSF )
2. Outaspace ( SSF )
3. Outaspace ( SSF )
4. Indigenousbastard ( SSF )

For anyone interested in a Plastica/Yunsil Stalker Outfit we have Only 4 outfits left. and we wont make any other runs on this outfit, so last chance to score one!

QUICK UPDATE ON THE DX's and FULL FIGURE 1.0:
I asked the amazing talented Jacob Rahmier to help us out sorting the holes on the sculpts so they fit the bodies while I focus completely on finishing working on the new visors, this way we dont lose more time.
I will show the new prints of the visor this week and will be express ship it for molding and casting.
Waiting on the custom foam inserts to arrive from UK.
Everything else is ready.

NEW STALKER 2.0 NEWS UPDATE:
- The new bloodslide boxes are completed. This will be the last batch Fullmetal will make.
- The M99 cases are completed. ( Working on a couple extras )
- Will finish the Fullmetal Kill Knives this weekend.
- Scalpels DONE. ( Got 2 available the rest are sold out )

* The new gripping hand 3d print came out really good and its in the mold & casting proccess.
* The New HS were shipped to YH HA some weeks ago. He should receive them very soon.
* The Artboxes are going to be delivered mid January since they close tomorrow the shop and go on Xmas break until Jan 3rd.

I think I've forgotten what the show was about.

Your figure will be released first since its the Stalker V1.0 and doesn't include the visor which was one of the Acc's with issues that we had to fix.
Got a message today from Jacob Rahmier saying he should be done with the sculpts next week. ( Only thing missing for the Stalker V1.0 to be completed )

Your figure will be released first since its the Stalker V1.0 and doesn't include the visor which was one of the Acc's with issues that we had to fix.
Got a message today from Jacob Rahmier saying he should be done with the sculpts next week. ( Only thing missing for the Stalker V1.0 to be completed )

What is Jacob doing to the sculpts?

Back