Nucky Thompson And Others In Boardwalk Empire

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap YES! The first three please!
Who's sculpting and can I see their previous work?

Cheers

Re: Nucky Thompson Boardwalk Empire

put me down i want a nucky thompson please if anyone backs out put me in or make a few more please thanks hes awsome

I really want to see Darmody made just as bad as Nucky but Jimmy wouldn't just be the same without Richard. The two would look amazing together. Thing is with Richard I'd only want him if his mask was sculpted as a separate piece. Hes had it off enough that I'm sure any sculptor could have enough reference to work from.

I would rather have Agent Nelson Van Alden than Capone but all the other guys are for sure essential really want Jimmy and Richard also!

van alden plays a good role but i dunno about making a figure of him and yes thats cool about the removable mask for Richard will try and incorporate it in to the sculpt thanks guys peace

ill take jimmy to when do u think we can see a update of the sculpt

Not sure i have a few projects at the moment it will be a while im trying to get the cloths made but waiting on price quotes trying to get good quality for a reasonable price

hi guys, would be interested dependent on quality on the first 3. not a capone fan, like chalk white or the agent

Back