Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paint test :drool​

521343_481267088603668_1552297631_n_zpsf4f3b156.jpg

Looking as I expected .. Rainman level sculpt very happy with that Johnny tweaks or not .

That looks amazing !.:rock

Not gonna lie , I had to look that up. :lol

I agree with your points Teddy although it looks amazing as is , can't wait to see this with the hair. :thud::hi5:

:lol

Oh don't get me wrong it's gorgeous :rock

I could happily take that as it is and Johnny knows that. Johnny is fantastic at receiving critique, so if I could tweak in anyway to make it even more perfect I would go with my pointers :)

Do you mean the iris?

I personally feel the iris size is pretty much perfect

Yeah that is what I ment. I couldn't quite figure what you were talking about with the eyes. I looked at the digital mock up and the only thing I could tell that was different was the size of the iris and that there is white slightly still left under the iris. That is why I made the comment of making them smaller.

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

As for the changes, they are done. They are small changes so hope they are noticeable, I will be posting pics soon.

As for the irises, in the digital mock-up the irises were a little smaller yes, but in the actually painting I noticed that the sculpt should be actually bigger to match 1/6 eye sizes, I always use a HT sculpt when painting eyes, just for sizing. Also remember, we asians have smaller eyes, ROR. -_- , haha.

Anyways, pics soon...

Back