Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnit! I don't even collect 1/6th any more, but I would if I could buy this figure :( Oldboy is my 2nd favorite movie and this thing is looking sick!

Very anxious to see this guy completed haha but no rush Johnny, just curious and maybe Aaron and/or Johnny can answer this, are Rainman's Tailor's suits complete and with Johnny?

Suits are completed and on my way, should arrive next week I guess ^^.

As for the sculpts, it's coming, slow but steady, after gluing strands of hair to the sculpts the next step is to cut them into shape, this part is tricky, I've had to re-do a pair of sculpts because I cut them too short :S . Sculptor by day, hairdresser by night XD . I expect them to be finished in a weeks time, maybe ?

6 are completed tho'.

Suits are completed and on my way, should arrive next week I guess ^^.

As for the sculpts, it's coming, slow but steady, after gluing strands of hair to the sculpts the next step is to cut them into shape, this part is tricky, I've had to re-do a pair of sculpts because I cut them too short :S . Sculptor by day, hairdresser by night XD . I expect them to be finished in a weeks time, maybe ?

6 are completed tho'.

Awesome, thanks for the update! Take your time man! These are going to be amazing figures!

Thanks for the update. I know I've said it several times already but I can't wait to see this built up. A masterpiece in the making for sure.

To Whom it may concern,

Today I received the suits from RM's tailor. The suits are in great condition and well packed. I couldn't be happier.

Pictures of the full figure will be taken as soon as I finish working on the hair for the sculpts because there's fur everywhere in my studio and I don't want the suits to get caught on it.

I will try to complete my task this weekend hopefully, so I beg for patience, I must also apologize for my slow production.

So until then, always in my heart,
Cheungkinmen

P.S yippie kay yay mother truckers!

To Whom it may concern,

Today I received the suits from RM's tailor. The suits are in great condition and well packed. I couldn't be happier.

Pictures of the full figure will be taken as soon as I finish working on the hair for the sculpts because there's fur everywhere in my studio and I don't want the suits to get caught on it.

I will try to complete my task this weekend hopefully, so I beg for patience, I must also apologize for my slow production.

Cheungkinmen

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

To Whom it may concern,

Cheungkinmen

This just made my day! Can't wait Johnny! I got Oh Dae-Su's naked body sitting here with just shoes on haha, he's ready!

Not sure what shoes people are going with or if this has been shown but I just received these ACI Matte Black Shoes and they are really nice! Not sure if they are screen accurate but I like their look, also if you are using the Enterbay RM-5 Body the foot slides right in the shoes and sits very snug, no glue needed.

mbshoesm.jpg

img3688rr.jpg

img3691d.jpg

img3692p.jpg

img3695zz.jpg

Back