Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost, almost, please hang in there. I want this to be finished more than you guys, believe me, haha.

I am working on the last sculpt, after that, I will clean up the mess and it's morphin' time!

I've been breaking Johnny's b@lls daily about these, I'm just excited to see the finished pieces. The attention to detail and love for the character are so evident looking at everything shown so far, just makes me excited seeing a project someone is so passionate about!

I really like this, a lot.

Thanks man! It was just a really rough drawing from work, I have no real coloring experience (obviously) so I was just joking around throwing on some simple ones.
ets8sz.jpg

Sorry if I'm missing something Johnny, are you saying all sculpt's hair won't look exactly alike which is totally understandable you are one man doing it by hand or are you saying someone might get a frizzy sculpt and someone might get a straight hair sculpt? Having bought the suit and hammer I'd like my sculpt to have that hair of when he's wearing that suit with hammer.

Sorry if I'm missing something Johnny, are you saying all sculpt's hair won't look exactly alike which is totally understandable you are one man doing it by hand or are you saying someone might get a frizzy sculpt and someone might get a straight hair sculpt? Having bought the suit and hammer I'd like my sculpt to have that hair of when he's wearing that suit with hammer.

I didn't explain myself well, I meant that the sculpts are all frizzy like that, but they do not look like each other, combing the hair is difficult as I cannot control each strands behavior as opposed to sculpted hair, for obvious reasons.

ALL sculpts have that frizzy look, just not all will look like each other.

I guess I worry too much :S , to avoid confusion I deleted the original post.

I didn't explain myself well, I meant that the sculpts are all frizzy like that, but they do not look like each other, combing the hair is difficult as I cannot control each strands behavior as opposed to sculpted hair, for obvious reasons.

ALL sculpts have that frizzy look, just not all will look like each other.

I guess I worry too much :S , to avoid confusion I deleted the original post.

Haha no problem at all Johnny you do worry to much but that's awesome man shows how much you care about your work and trust me it shows through in your work, totally understandable all 15sculpts won't be mirror images man you are one guy doing all by hand, you don't have a factory that pumps out molds, can't wait man!

I wish I would've known about this sooner, found this project way too late, Johnny such amazing work I think this is best oldboy figure that will ever be made.

This project has been the most challenging yet, but I love the result. So here are the pics of the figure:

OLDfigure1-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure2-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure3-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure4-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure5-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure6-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure7-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure8-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure9-COPY.jpg

Hope you guys like it.

More info about payment and some advise coming soon.

Thanks!

This project has been the most challenging yet, but I love the result. So here are the pics of the figure:

OLDfigure1-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure2-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure3-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure4-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure5-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure6-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure7-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure8-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure9-COPY.jpg

Hope you guys like it.

More info about payment and some advise coming soon.

Thanks!

I've got nothing else to say but WOW! Damn good job Johnny. That suit is a perfect fit for the RM5 too. Holy ****ing **** man, it's amazing! You absolutely killed it! Head sculpt of the year? Nah.. FIGURE of the year!

Back