Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Masterful JOhnny! Simply a masterpiece!

You sir, are on another level! :bow:bow:bow

Can't... stop.... staring!!!

OLDfigure1-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure2-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure3-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure4-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure5-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure6-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure7-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure8-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure9-COPY.jpg

Johnny a couple of questions about the cloths sets and shoes. I see your figure dosen't have socks on, would he be able to wear socks and still fit in the shoes? Also did it come with the belt after all? Just asking about both so I can purchase what I need now.

Johnny a couple of questions about the cloths sets and shoes. I see your figure dosen't have socks on, would he be able to wear socks and still fit in the shoes? Also did it come with the belt after all? Just asking about both so I can purchase what I need now.

Yes, surprisingly the sets came with the belt, I forgot to mention that. So no need to buy the belt.

As for the socks, when I was putting on the shoes it wasn't hard to wear, I just slide the feet into the shoes, but it is a little tight fitted, maybe with a little more force the shoe might give way.

WOW! What a masterpiece Johnny! Your undivided love and commitment to this project is something else!

The result says it all really. Thank you so much :rock

This project has been the most challenging yet, but I love the result. So here are the pics of the figure:

OLDfigure1-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure2-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure3-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure4-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure5-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure6-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure7-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure8-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure9-COPY.jpg

Hope you guys like it.

More info about payment and some advise coming soon.

Thanks!

I love waking up to good art in the morning! Copped my Mr. Han body last night! Superb work Johnny! Knocked it outta the stratosphere! :hi5:

This project has been the most challenging yet, but I love the result. So here are the pics of the figure:

[
OLDfigure2-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure3-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure4-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure5-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure6-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure7-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure8-COPY.jpg

OLDfigure9-COPY.jpg

Hope you guys like it.

More info about payment and some advise coming soon.

Thanks!

amazing masterpiece...:clap:clap:

Wow I just keep staring at this. I can not believe I will have this figure, just amazing. I have wanted a 1/6 oldboy since seeing it years ago. One of my top movies of all time. Thanks again Johnny to making a dream come true. I could not think of a way to make this more perfect.

OLDfigure8-COPY.jpg

Back