Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, really appreciate the comments :) .

I am working on the certificates and the custom boxes to ship the sculpts in, so I might be asking for payment by next week, I'll send PM's to everybody.

Thanks!

INSTRUCTIONS!

This is how I will be sending the sculpts:

box.jpg

The headsculpt is sitting on a tight peg, the same thing I use to hold the sculpts while painting and such, the peg is glued to the bottom of the box, so this way it helps the hair not getting messed through transit.

box2.jpg

To remove the sculpt I recommend destroying the box, cutting it open so you have room to manipulate the sculpt. You'll want to grab the sculpt with you thumb on the chin and your index figure on the top of the head and gently pull, or make small attempts instead of one big pull.

Also, for those who ordered the arms:

1- First you need to heat the arms of the stock figure with a hairdryer so the forearms can be easily pulled out

2- then replace with the custom arms.

3- Insert the greyish pieces to the joint first

4- then put on clothes (Any clothing, rainman's or ebay's),

5- After the clothing is in place, insert the rest of the forearms through the jacket and shirt sleeve.

This takes a little time to do, because of the way this is designed, it's the only way. When pulling the shirt's sleeves through the jacket use flat tipped tweezers like these:

beauty-01016_1_.jpg

Sharp tipped tweezers might damage the shirt, work around it slowly.

Bodyarms1.jpg

Last edited:
I've just paid for the headsculpt and hand set. Thanks again for taking this project on Johnny. :D

Thanks for the tutorial also , it would help if I had a body though. :rotfl

Just listing the people who paid today:

- AKJHUNTER
- USMHICKS
- DARTHMAGNUS
- MISHU2NITE
- PCLEEMAKE

Thanks guys, please give me this week at least to pack them, lots of stuff.

This custom is gonna kick 15 years worth of DONKEY!!!! :exactly:

Banner_OLDBOY%20SPike%20Lee%20Joint.png

hahaha :lol

I'll send payment at the end of next week Johnny if that's ok with you :)

No problem at all :) Just let me know when you sent it :)

What's in the Box???

Sorry this pic reminded me or se7en. This would have been halarious way to send a Gwenth Paltrol head, LOL.

You know, that would have been an awesome secret item with Iminime's Se7en figure :rotfl

Back