Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A true masterpiece by an unbelievably humble and talented dude. Congratulations to everyone who managed to get one of these, this is a true keeper.

OHHHH! You ruined Se7en for me. :mad:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror:horror:horror:panic: :S (I watched Se7en for the first time 3 weeks ago haha)

haha. Forums are a dangerous place :p

A true masterpiece by an unbelievably humble and talented dude. Congratulations to everyone who managed to get one of these, this is a true keeper.

Thanks for the kind words man ^^

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror:horror:horror:panic: :S (I watched Se7en for the first time 3 weeks ago haha)

haha. Forums are a dangerous place :p

Thanks for the kind words man ^^

Holy Crap!!! Three weeks ago, I saw it in 95. My parents were pretty lenient growing up when it came to movies. I saw Death Race 2000 when I was like 5. :rotfl

Johnny is including a stand for the fullset dudes :duff

accesories2COPY.jpg

Of course. :slap That's what I get for posting at half one in the morning. :lol

Put me on the waitlist for everything in case you consider doing a second run in the future. :X

Unfortunately I don't think there will be a second run, :( . But there are folks who just wanted the sculpt that hasn't contacted me yet about the sculpt, I'll give them a week to reply, if they don't the sculpts are up for grabs, BUT I will go through the wait listed people first.

I'm on the wait list, I want it bad, let me know if there is a free spot. Thanks

Unfortunately I don't think there will be a second run, :( . But there are folks who just wanted the sculpt that hasn't contacted me yet about the sculpt, I'll give them a week to reply, if they don't the sculpts are up for grabs, BUT I will go through the wait listed people first.

So what you're saying about the second run... is there is still a chance. A smalllll chance... :monkey3

Johnny, can you please add me to the haired head wait list in case people drop out, I really want one also.thanks

Back