Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the off chance anybody else drops from the waitlist, i'd like to be added for the haired head sculpt. If that's not possible, did you ever think about doing Choi Min Sik's serial killer from I Saw The Devil? Saw the movie mentioned a few pages back. Could be a cool future project. Especially with the new Hot Toys Storm Shadow sculpt of Lee Byung Hun coming out. They would make an awesome pair imo.

I'd be interested. Any of the popular Korean thrillers I'd likely be in for.

You plan to make more full figures Cheungkinmen? This project came out amazing! Not a fan of the character, but I can definitely appreciate the work. Just wow! :clap

I hope you do. :exactly:

On the off chance anybody else drops from the waitlist, i'd like to be added for the haired head sculpt. If that's not possible, did you ever think about doing Choi Min Sik's serial killer from I Saw The Devil? Saw the movie mentioned a few pages back. Could be a cool future project. Especially with the new Hot Toys Storm Shadow sculpt of Lee Byung Hun coming out. They would make an awesome pair imo.

There are a few people who haven't contacted me yet, by tomorrow I will be going down the wait list and see if anybody is interested in the sculpt. I added you to the wait list I am keeping with me, I can't modify the thread since I didn't start it.

I'd be interested. Any of the popular Korean thrillers I'd likely be in for.

As for Choi Min Sik from I saw the Devil, I will eventually mod the sculpt and add some slick back long hair and sand away the facial hair. It's going to take a while since I'm lined up for other work, but it's a sure thing, I loved that movie. :)

You plan to make more full figures Cheungkinmen? This project came out amazing! Not a fan of the character, but I can definitely appreciate the work. Just wow! :clap

I hope you do. :exactly:

Thanks man :1-1:. And yeah I guess, alternate it with the usual sole headsculpt of characters I love then full figure and such.

There's so much personal stuff I want to do. :peace

As for Choi Min Sik from I saw the Devil, I will eventually mod the sculpt and add some slick back long hair and sand away the facial hair. It's going to take a while since I'm lined up for other work, but it's a sure thing, I loved that movie. :)

:wink1:

:hi5:

:lol

I know. I know. I'm sorry. Promise I'll throw it in someday. :wave

I almost want to say don't watch it now because if you're anything like me, once I see a movie or show I like I automatically want a figure from it. If you like the movie, you're without question going to want an Oh Dae Su figure.

I almost want to say don't watch it now because if you're anything like me, once I see a movie or show I like I automatically want a figure from it. If you like the movie, you're without question going to want an Oh Dae Su figure.

Was afraid of that as well. :exactly::lol

Be prepared.. it's disturbing to say the least. Finally saw it this week; great movie but probably will not see it again nor do I want a figure reminding me of it :lol

Beautiful work though... seeing the film makes me appreciate the attention to detail even more. Definitely one of the best 1/6 figures I've seen :duff

Be prepared.. it's disturbing to say the least. Finally saw it this week; great movie but probably will not see it again nor do I want a figure reminding me of it :lol

Beautiful work though... seeing the film makes me appreciate the attention to detail even more. Definitely one of the best 1/6 figures I've seen :duff

Thanks man, and yes, it's disturbing as hell :S

Sure but balanced out by...

Really a major spoiler do not read if you haven't seen!!!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oooo definitely interested now! :panic:

Must.....not.....see...spoiler tag. :lol

Back