Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another set shipped today:

- Teddy Daniels: RR0552234190CR
- TurdFerguson: RR055234172CR
- Mishu2nite: RR055234186CR

You can use www.track-trace.com to keep track ^^ . Tomorrow will ship the last ones.

I also PM'ed those on the list who haven't contacted me yet since I sent payment info, if they don't reply tomorrow I will give up their spot.

Thanks guys

When I put my tracking number in at track-trace.com it gives me status updates in I am assuming Spanish haha. I don't know Spanish sadly but I will continue to copy and paste into a translator till it reaches the U.S. haha

When I put my tracking number in at track-trace.com it gives me status updates in I am assuming Spanish haha. I don't know Spanish sadly but I will continue to copy and paste into a translator till it reaches the U.S. haha

haha, in normal conditions it'll take about 6 days to reach the US, and another week for the USPS to sort out the packages and ship it to you, but it can take up to 22 days to get to their destinations. 22 ~ 30 days is considered normal.

It's weird tho', I once shipped to Washington and it took almost 35 days, but to New York and London up to 15 days, and 7 days to England. Don't really know why the transit times are so different sometimes, guess it's due to traffic.

haha, in normal conditions it'll take about 6 days to reach the US, and another week for the USPS to sort out the packages and ship it to you, but it can take up to 22 days to get to their destinations. 22 days is considered normal.

It's weird tho', I once shipped to Washington and it took almost 35 days, but to New York and London up to 15 days, and 7 days to England.

Come on 15. :pray:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc[/ame]

Can't wait for this to arrive. Anyone who has not seen this movie and decides to watch it, use the american dub version, the voice is awsome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc

Can't wait for this to arrive. Anyone who has not seen this movie and decides to watch it, use the american dub version, the voice is awsome.

DUB!!!!? Subtitles man, I hate American Dubbing, sounds so bad, I use to hate reading subtitles but the original actors voice whether you understand it or not adds so much to the character and the film.

When you watch the dub version, most of the talk is what he is thinking. The way he talks is cool. I usually use subtitles but this one is dubed awsome.

I recently watched the Vengeance trilogy , Mr Vengeance, Oldboy and Lady Vengeance, and man, what an awesome trilogy, but my fave is Oldboy, then Lady Vengeance and then Mr. Vengeance.

2 more shippings today:

- REVOL: RR055235819CR
- PCLEEMAKE: RR055235822CR

You can keep track at www.track-trace.com/post .

Just as a reminder, I am not responsible for shipping times nor how the post office handles the packages.

Thanks guys!!!

Yes you are Johnny! You are suppose to hand deliver these figures! Haha can't wait to receive mine man anxiously waiting!

Yes you are Johnny! You are suppose to hand deliver these figures! Haha can't wait to receive mine man anxiously waiting!

He's not hand delivering them? I must of looked like an idiot standing outside my house holding a sign saying "Johnny".

:lol

Back