Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could really deliver them personally, your support means a lot to me. :)

Im relatively new to the 1/6 customs world Johnny and this was the first I seen of your work but man am I a fan now, you are definitely a master artist in the 1/6 customs world Johnny, I am going to be very proud to display this figure in my collection next to Rainman and Iminime figures. Looking forward to your future work man!

Me and Totaldominasian where on the wait list.

And you still are on the wait list, I shipped the sculpts of the people who ARE actually on the list. Since I did not start the thread I cannot edit it, but I do have a list with me:

SCULPT WAIT LIST

1. Green_Alien X
2. X
3. shakey dave X
4. K.bowen X
5. X
6. ymba $
7. Darthy
8. marlindesign
9. Damian
10.Totaldominasian
11.bigbrocha
12.jbr09211976

For now YMBA has claimed 1 of 2 sculpts. So there is 1 more sculpt left. I will wait until tomorrow and see if Darthy gets back to me, if not then I'll PM marlindesign and so on and so forth.

Im relatively new to the 1/6 customs world Johnny and this was the first I seen of your work but man am I a fan now, you are definitely a master artist in the 1/6 customs world Johnny, I am going to be very proud to display this figure in my collection next to Rainman and Iminime figures. Looking forward to your future work man!

Thanks for the kind words, I hope is it that good to be there with Raiman and iminine :pray:

And you still are on the wait list, I shipped the sculpts of the people who ARE actually on the list. Since I did not start the thread I cannot edit it, but I do have a list with me:

SCULPT WAIT LIST

1. Green_Alien X
2. X
3. shakey dave X
4. K.bowen X
5. X
6. ymba $
7. Darthy
8. marlindesign
9. Damian
10.Totaldominasian
11.bigbrocha
12.jbr09211976

For now YMBA has claimed 1 of 2 sculpts. So there is 1 more sculpt left. I will wait until tomorrow and see if Darthy gets back to me, if not then I'll PM marlindesign and so on and so forth.

:slapWhoops! Didn't realize you weren't the original thread author, thanks:yess:

First off sorry for the terrible photos but I'm feeling like crap today.

I received mine earlier and this set is fantastic. It's typical that I'm the first person to receive this and I don't have a body and I've had a hard time taking any decent photos without the body to pose the stuff with but here's something.

The sculpt is awesome and the hair is extremely well done , I'm really impressed with how well this has ended up , the likeness is perfect , the paint is exceptional and the hair has been applied to a really high standard.

The suit which I couldn't really take any photos of is as you'd expect of rainman's tailor and you simply can't fault it , the lining in particular is great. As mentioned my body hasn't arrived yet so I can't comment on the fit but judging by the last photos it's perfect in every way.

The hands for those who've purchased them are incredible. The veins , knuckles , the joints, it all looks so real !. I mentioned it early on in this thread but one thing that has always bothered me with my customs has been the hands , this needs to be done for every release !. It adds so much realism and they finish off what will be a perfect figure.

I haven't tried on the glasses yet but I appreciate them being another addition and they look great in hand.

The base looks really classy and to top it off Johhny added in a certificate with an oldboy image added to the back. I got number 3/15 so I'm happy with that number. I've had two number 1's from Rainman so my luck just doesn't stop coming with the numbers. :p:lol

oldboy5_zpsc360de2b.jpg

oldboy4_zps9bef8978.jpg

oldboy6_zps11a117bc.jpg

oldboy3_zps6a49933a.jpg

oldboy2_zps930261bd.jpg

oldboy_zps6db20dd9.jpg

Oh by the way , the glue holding my head down in the box had actually come loose so handle this carefully ! , I hope I was the only one.

Wow, that was fast. Mine is still not even registering for the USPS yet. I can't wait, frisky Mr Han waits to be beheaded.

Last edited:
First off sorry for the terrible photos but I'm feeling like crap today.

I received mine earlier and this set is fantastic. It's typical that I'm the first person to receive this and I don't have a body and I've had a hard time taking any decent photos without the body to pose the stuff with but here's something.

The sculpt is awesome and the hair is extremely well done , I'm really impressed with how well this has ended up , the likeness is perfect , the paint is exceptional and the hair has been applied to a really high standard.

The suit which I couldn't really take any photos of is as you'd expect of rainman's tailor and you simply can't fault it , the lining in particular is great. As mentioned my body hasn't arrived yet so I can't comment on the fit but judging by the last photos it's perfect in every way.

The hands for those who've purchased them are incredible. The veins , knuckles , the joints, it all looks so real !. I mentioned it early on in this thread but one thing that has always bothered me with my customs has been the hands , this needs to be done for every release !. It adds so much realism and they finish off what will be a perfect figure.

I haven't tried on the glasses yet but I appreciate them being another addition and they look great in hand.

The base looks really classy and to top it off Johhny added in a certificate with an oldboy image added to the back. I got number 3/15 so I'm happy with that number. I've had two number 1's from Rainman so my luck just doesn't stop coming with the numbers. :p:lol

Oh by the way , the glue holding my head down in the box had actually come loose so handle this carefully ! , I hope I was the only one.

Thanks for sharing mate, and glad you liked it, I hope to see the figure fully clothed and displayed ^^ .

To keep the hair from sticking up I recommend moistening the finger tips with water or a little hair gel and slowly run your finger through the hair to comb it back into position, don't worry if you used too much water, once dry you can futz it back into shape.

Sorry the peg came loose, ugh, I thought it was the best way to do it so the hair would not get messed up in transit.

And that's what I talked about the shipping times, it's weird it got to you quicker than the US guys since I am closer to the US, hehe.

Thanks again mate :)

Wow, this movie is still one of the craziest revenge films I've ever seen. That's going to be a great figure and the sculpt is amazing. Very on point.

Back