Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special :rock

Think the little alteration to the mouth will make a great difference. It looks fantastic bud :)

Maybe a little more rounding of the bags under his eyes, especially the bags just under the eyes (first bags).

I'm only knit pickin because this has been a grail figure for many many years, ever since kojun showed his off like 10 years ago.

Here are some WIPS :

oldboywip1copy.jpg

The sad face is being fixed, around the corner of the mouth as well as some features, so let me know what you think.

:)

Wow looks great man! :clap

Maybe a little more rounding of the bags under his eyes, especially the bags just under the eyes (first bags).

I'm only knit pickin because this has been a grail figure for many many years, ever since kojun showed his off like 10 years ago.

Noted :) it's something I've been fixing, specially everything around the eyes.

I didn't know Kojun made one, any pics ?

Wow looks great man! :clap

Thanks Jack, means a lot coming from you! :)

Go to kojun.kr, select figures at the top. At the bottom of the page, keep selecting the next tab, it is the one after he numbers. The oldboy is on the last page, like 35 or 36. I would link to it, but I'm on a tablet right now, so I can't.

I think it was his first figure.

Go to kojun.kr, select figures at the top. At the bottom of the page, keep selecting the next tab, it is the one after he numbers. The oldboy is on the last page, like 35 or 36. I would link to it, but I'm on a tablet right now, so I can't.

I think it was his first figure.

I always visit Kojun's page and many other for inspiration, and totally forgot about this figure by him. Kojun has come a long way, he's one of the best.

Yeah Kojun's figure hasn't aged too well , particularly the clothing but I can imagine at the time how impressive it was.

Yeah, but ie was something at the time. Loking forward to this one. I have been begging for oldboy in the rainman thread forever, itis one of my top three favorite movies, so I am so happy this is being made.

Yeah Kojun's figure hasn't aged too well , particularly the clothing but I can imagine at the time how impressive it was.

Never been a massive fan of Kojun. Most of his sculpts are way off the mark except his Pacino imo. I have absolute faith this will be better in every way :)

Interestingly enough though if you didn't notice Teddy , Kojun did use striped pants so I think we're definitely right about them.

Back