Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldboy_zps49878875.jpg

oldboy2_zpscc4acf7d.jpg

You may want to put it in the WTB section. Also I think Johnny only did 2 blood scuplts, and he has one.

Finally got time to play with this masterpiece! Thanks to Teddy for getting the project started and of course to Johnny for bringing it to life! Amazing piece of art I will cherish my friend! Lastly, to Joned :duff :wink1:

Here's a couple shots and my video review dedicated to our own Turd Ferguson! :1-1:

[ame]https://youtu.be/etEZdsm-QKU[/ame]

DSC05266_zps912300b1.jpg

DSC05270_zpscb0ff5dc.jpg

DSC05276_zpsfede7485.jpg

DSC05284_zps3d873596.jpg

GRAILS!!!! :yess:
DSC05290_zps584eb222.jpg

Finally got time to play with this masterpiece! Thanks to Teddy for getting the project started and of course to Johnny for bringing it to life! Amazing piece of art I will cherish my friend! Lastly, to Joned :duff :wink1:

I am humbled by the review Mike, thanks a million. I am thrilled to know that you liked it, that everybody liked it, that's more important than anything else. :) . Wow, just wow! :thud: THANKS MAN! :1-1::1-1::1-1::1-1:

Great video as always Magnus, hoping there will be a possible second run or alternate sculpt so I can add this piece to my collection.

I'm way late to this party but I gotta say that this is one unique outstanding piece. I'm gonna end up watching the movie and hating myself for not being hip to this when the getting was good.

Demand is their for a second run I hope it happens!!!! Come on Johnny one more round with that wacky hair lol!!!!!! Deposit is ready and waiting.

Demand is their for a second run I hope it happens!!!! Come on Johnny one more round with that wacky hair lol!!!!!! Deposit is ready and waiting.

Yea, huh?!?! That sound's great. I'm embarrassed to say that I never even heard of the flick until I saw the interest being thrown around in wish lists. From trailers and that clip in Mags video, it looks like it's right up my ally.

I was pushing for oldboy way back in the rainman threads. Luckly Johnny listened. I feel so lucky to have this. One of the best figures I own, and I have some great figures.

Nice vid Magnus :rock that oldboy custom is really well done. Nice work Cheungkinmen.

Great review mate , thanks for taking the time to do it. :duff They're always in depth.

This figure is amazing !.

Thanks fellas!:duff

I am humbled by the review Mike, thanks a million. I am thrilled to know that you liked it, that everybody liked it, that's more important than anything else. :) . Wow, just wow! :thud: THANKS MAN! :1-1::1-1::1-1::1-1:

It was a pleasure brother! Such a fantastic piece!

Great video as always Magnus, hoping there will be a possible second run or alternate sculpt so I can add this piece to my collection.

Hope so bro. It's a keeper!

Yea, huh?!?! That sound's great. I'm embarrassed to say that I never even heard of the flick until I saw the interest being thrown around in wish lists. From trailers and that clip in Mags video, it looks like it's right up my ally.

:horror Get on that asap bro!

Here he is. It really looks like a real life minature oldboy standing in front of me. More pics to come.
oldboy002_zpscc48b9a3.jpg

oldboy005_zpsd77cb5b5.jpg

Back