Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So upset i missed this, I totally had the opportunity to get on the list at the beginning, don't know why i hesitated, totally kicking myself for missing this!!!

Great pics Andrew!

This is masterful work by Johnny!

Really good to see Johnny getting the recognition he deserves :hi5:

After a long phone call with USPS and them telling me they lost my package and Johnny and I stressing haha he finally arrived and he is AMAZING! This is by far my favorite figure in my WHOLE collection and that includes Rainman/Iminime pieces and I thought was hard to top my custom Darkness, but this triumphs them all! In hand this sculpt is flawless and the real hair was such an amazing choice! Rainman's tailor's suit is insanely beautiful and I need to know her name so I can stop calling her Rainman's tailor haha, the detail on the hands and hammer just sets this figure off! Thanks so much Johnny this is a true grail come true!... sorry for the terrible photos haha will take better ones soon!

img4402uo.jpg

img4405w.jpg

img4401h.jpg

img4397oc.jpg

img4407l.jpg

img4413hl.jpg

Congrats bro! He looks fantastic! I have still not received mine and I'm really starting to worry now. Tracking shows no movement since the 9th.

Great pics Andrew!

This is masterful work by Johnny!

Really good to see Johnny getting the recognition he deserves :hi5:

Thanks Aaron, and thanks for getting this project rolling man!

Congrats bro! He looks fantastic! I have still not received mine and I'm really starting to worry now. Tracking shows no movement since the 9th.

Don't worry man i was crazy worried and post office even told me they lost it and to file a claim haha but it arrived! Have faith!

My CoA says 7/15, do I scribble out the 15 haha, mostly playing around but having the original release im not against people being able to get such an amazing figure because its just that, amazing, and who am I to stop you Johnny from making more money because your blood and sweat are in these figures and you deserve it as well as Oldboy fans, but would you be doing a straight up second run or a new expression?

My CoA says 7/15, do I scribble out the 15 haha, mostly playing around but having the original release im not against people being able to get such an amazing figure because its just that, amazing, and who am I to stop you Johnny from making more money because your blood and sweat are in these figures and you deserve it as well as Oldboy fans, but would you be doing a straight up second run or a new expression?

Still don't know. The hair work was a nightmare, haha.

Back