Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Label:
label3_zps5acda7b3.jpg

Last edited:
After a long phone call with USPS and them telling me they lost my package and Johnny and I stressing haha he finally arrived and he is AMAZING! This is by far my favorite figure in my WHOLE collection and that includes Rainman/Iminime pieces and I thought was hard to top my custom Darkness, but this triumphs them all! In hand this sculpt is flawless and the real hair was such an amazing choice! Rainman's tailor's suit is insanely beautiful and I need to know her name so I can stop calling her Rainman's tailor haha, the detail on the hands and hammer just sets this figure off! Thanks so much Johnny this is a true grail come true!... sorry for the terrible photos haha will take better ones soon!

img4402uo.jpg

img4405w.jpg

img4401h.jpg

img4397oc.jpg

img4407l.jpg

img4413hl.jpg

Congrats everyone who got one, the figure looks great! fantastic work Johnny! So pumped for you Freddie figure now!! :panic:

I don't know who this is, but I can honestly say you did an amazing job. The likeness is stunning. :duff

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Welcome to the club!

:lol

Glad you liked it Andrew!

@Calcifier: I can't wait to get to Freddy! :)

Thanks guys, this figure is so amazing I can't stop staring at it but I really need to take better pictures my iPhone camera is garbage and looking at those photos throws the proportions all off and his arms look crazy long haha will take better ones soon!

Here is my head. Hope to have it built this weekend when I get time. In hand the figure is 100 times better than any pic can show.
oldboy001_zps3a37c41a.jpg

Back