Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching Oldboy earlier on Netflix and I still have trouble watching it dubbed in English. This can be said for almost any foreign movie I watch.

That's an awesome shrine indeed! wow! thanks for sharing Chris!. I want to get me that hammer and go hammering up thugs in my cities' alleys. haha

I'm waiting for someone to imprison me for 15 years first, then that hammer going to do some hammering. :lol

Looks damn close! I'm a prop collector and would love to know the make and model number if you've got it. I've been trying to find that out for a while now.

Looks damn close! I'm a prop collector and would love to know the make and model number if you've got it. I've been trying to find that out for a while now.

It's a Stanley fiberglass hammer. I'm not sure what year. It's actually my dad's. He thinks it's from the 80's.

I can't stop looking at this masterpiece. This figure is what I like to call a "graver" as in it will be buried with me in my grave. I would do a :lol but I'm pretty serious.

I can't stop looking at this masterpiece. This figure is what I like to call a "graver" as in it will be buried with me in my grave. I would do a :lol but I'm pretty serious.

Hahaha you bastard, im jealous! Happy for ya man, your love for Oldboy has been evident for a long time, glad you got in on this, hows Rainman's Tailor's Suit?

I have to stop. The hammer went back in too It's only a pound or so and it looks cool in there.

Last edited:
OMG! I love this film and i need one of these so badly.
Apart form the part were he eats the live octopus though

Back