Oldboy by Cheungkinmen

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt will receive two very minor tweaks to the nose and cheeks and then it's done :)

Johnny has established himself as one of the best with this offering :rock

Never seen the film, but this sculpt looks really good.

Kinda resembles Jackie Chan.

And ur best .. Was the best ...my that is a outstanding sculpt of oldboy Johnny eager to see this with paint and hair to bring this to life .... Well bloody done bravo .

I gotta say this is really looking good. I am not an artist, but did a simple paint application to the pics, and I can see that this is probably the best scuplt so far of oldboy. Thanks for making this happen.

oldboyedit_zps3f9f0615.jpg

I have never had a Enterbay RM5 body, only enterbay Mr Bean and Enterbay Bauer. Do the joints snap on those or are they more like hot toys bodies. The bodies on Mr Bean and Bauer are horrible IMO.

Actually, the joints that connects the legs to the hips do snap when moved.

We chose this body because it has a neck, and this sculpt/figure benefits from a neck'ed body.

A sculpt with neck would be a problem because the clothing might not hide the neck peg entirely.

Wow this is coming along so nicely, Johnny I am very impressed man, you are doing a terrific job, keep it up man, can't wait for finished product!

I gotta say this is really looking good. I am not an artist, but did a simple paint application to the pics, and I can see that this is probably the best scuplt so far of oldboy. Thanks for making this happen.

oldboyedit_zps3f9f0615.jpg

I made this quick mock up for myself before with the first second Wip photo's earlier today and wasn't going to share it since I feel as if it sometimes puts the sculptor under unnecessary pressure but with the sculpt being so incredible and close to completion it's regardless now. :clap

oldboy_zpsfd17d9af.jpg

Thanks for the reply also Johnny , looking forward to seeing this finished. :hi5:

Back