Painted Betomatali Ash Heads (painted by Peteskywalker) DEADLINE FRIDAY 4TH JAN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am pleased announce that the extremely talented Betomatali will be selling a very limited run of 10 painted open mouth Ash sculpts.

This is final time these will be available and all future heads will only be available in the full sets. As Beto’s is extremely busy with current projects these will be painted with me and will only be available painted to detour recasting.

The price will be $110 Panted + shipping

Shipping will be $6 to the UK and $8 shipped to the USA. If you want a price for any other places please pm mw.

As its Christmas a lot of people may be skint so we can offer the option of a $55 deposit and the remainder will be due on completion in 4-6 weeks.

The deadline will be 1st January then Beto will be sending all heads to me via speed post. But please remember there are only 10 available so once they are all sold the list will be closed.

Here are some examples of my work on the closed mouth Ash. Please take a look at my blog or thread via the links on my sig to see other pictures of my work.

img5248ts.jpg

img5249p.jpg

img5250q.jpg

These examples were painted with normal paints but this batch will be painted with the new transparent paints i use.

If you are interested please post here or pm me to reserve you spot and i will pm with payment details.

List

noisetrigger
Spook_Nukem

Any questions please post or contact me.

Last edited:
Re: Betomatali Ash Heads (painted only)

Pretty bummed,would of prefered it to be painted by painter of choice - never mind :monkey1

Pretty bummed,would of prefered it to be painted by painter of choice - never mind :monkey1

Sorry but as there are Beto’s sculpts please accept his wishes on how he wants to sell them.

Shore you don’t want one anyway :lol

Would love one. How much is shipping though?

Where’s it going buddy? I will pm you the price.

Last edited:

Definitely interested for pending shipping to NY...?

Beto asked me to paint these and as it's his sculpts he can sell them however he wishes.

People kicked off when he was only going to sell in a full set so just shows you can't make everyone happy :dunno

Last edited:

Moulding a painted head doesn't harm the paint finish in anyway, so only selling painted heads will not stop people recasting to them sell copies if that's what they intend to do.

Do you have a picture of the open mouth sculpt?

Exactly you just seal the paint and cast :huh

Guys stop hijacking the thread. If you want to have a conversation about something please take it to PM.

This is a for sale thread, It clearly states what is for sale in the title so if you are not happy with this please move along.

Guys stop hijacking the thread. If you want to have a conversation about something please take it to PM.

This is a for sale thread, It clearly states what is for sale in the title so if you are not happy with this please move along.

I see your point i’ll leave it there.

Re: Painted Betomatali Ash Heads (painted by Peteskywalker)

I'm glad I've never seen Evil Dead or I would be the first one on that list:lol Superb paint job brother, looking forward to seeing how this new batch comes out:hi5:

Also, might be best to only allow trusted members on the list so as to steer clear of potential recasters.

I see your point i’ll leave it there.

Thank you.

Not hijacking at all, i was interested and even asked for a picture of the sculpt being offered.
I was merely stating that being painted would not stop a sculpt being re-cast.

No offence but i did not ask for any ones opinion on this matter. Fact of he matter is that Beto only wants to sell these painted and everyone should respect his wishes.

I'm glad I've never seen Evil Dead or I would be the first one on that list:lol Superb paint job brother, looking forward to seeing how this new batch comes out:hi5:

Also, might be best to only allow trusted members on the list so as to steer clear of potential recasters.

Thanks man and i would not advise watching them as you will want one :lol

And i was thinking the same thing buddy.

I'd suggest if your on the fence about this head go ahead and buy it now. If not you'll have to buy a full figure if when he does another run. Not that there's anything wrong with buying a full figure. :)
Can't go wrong great Ash sculpt and great paint work.

I'd suggest if your on the fence about this head go ahead and buy it now. If not you'll have to buy a full figure if when he does another run. Not that there's anything wrong with buying a full figure. :)
Can't go wrong great Ash sculpt and great paint work.

Thank you for your kind comments man :hi5:

Thanks again buddy :hi5:

That’s a awesome Ash you have there :rock

List updated and P&P updated for uk and usa so please pm me for any other prices.

No offence but i did not ask for any ones opinion on this matter. Fact of he matter is that Beto only wants to sell these painted and everyone should respect his wishes.

Are we going to see a picture of the sculpt? I've asked twice now.

Back