Painted Betomatali Ash Heads (painted by Peteskywalker) DEADLINE FRIDAY 4TH JAN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Painted Betomatali Ash Heads (painted by Peteskywalker)

Well I am interested in a painted head but would like to see a better shot of the sculpt first. I already have 3 other Beto Ash heads (necked sculpts) and prefer not to overlap in a neckless version.

Thanks johnny that's appreciated. I will still post some unpainted cast pics incase people want to see. Nice paint job btw mate :hi5:

Sculptors I have spoken with say selling only painted heads is a somewhat affective way of blocking recast, because most recasters are too cheap to pay more than $40 or $50 for a casting they plan to rip off. If you look at most of the stuff that gets recast it is either 1) cheaper castings of already inexpensive heads or 2) heads that sculptors/producers intentially "limit" to try and make them more appealing. Sorry to hijack. Keep up the nice work!

Thanks for the pictures.

Is there a version without scars?

Would've been all over this......unpainted :(

The head available is the one on the left
5684397812_47caed2421_z.jpg

Last edited:

Well, what are you guys waiting for? There is no other way to get this head anymore since Beto will only be doing full figure from now on and his Ash head is no doubt the best in the market.

Damn,
I've wanted one of these heads for a while.

I 'd be interested if beto planned on doing another run of the other stuff he did for Ash.
Chainsaw,necronomicon,,Shoes,Harness,And clothing.
That all seems like it would be a ***** to find/make
And wouldn't look nearly as good as the ones he did. :monkey2

Anyone who gets this Beto Ash headsculpt painted by Pete will be more than happy! His paint job totally nails the likeness of Bruce, and for me its the best paint job out there on this headsculpt. The eyes are perfectly painted, and thats the hardest part trying to get bruce's likeness, and Pete has got it spot on, you guys will not be dissapointed!

Xmas day bump

Damn,
I've wanted one of these heads for a while.

I 'd be interested if beto planned on doing another run of the other stuff he did for Ash.
Chainsaw,necronomicon,,Shoes,Harness,And clothing.
That all seems like it would be a ***** to find/make
And wouldn't look nearly as good as the ones he did. :monkey2

Sorry Beto has no plans to release any of these items currently.

But a farewell to arms Ash would be pretty easy to bash and IMO this would be the best head for it.

Anyone who gets this Beto Ash headsculpt painted by Pete will be more than happy! His paint job totally nails the likeness of Bruce, and for me its the best paint job out there on this headsculpt. The eyes are perfectly painted, and thats the hardest part trying to get bruce's likeness, and Pete has got it spot on, you guys will not be dissapointed!

Thanks :hi5: another satisfied customer here to back me up :lol

Xmas day bump

Sorry Beto has no plans to release any of these items currently.

But a farewell to arms Ash would be pretty easy to bash and IMO this would be the best head for it.

Hrm,
do you know where I might be able to find some proper shirts and pants?
I checked ebay and came up with nothing.
I saw this bash of yours(Right?)
And the clothes look fantastic.
And they don't appear to be Beto's
tedash8.jpg

Hrm,
do you know where I might be able to find some proper shirts and pants?
I checked ebay and came up with nothing.
I saw this bash of yours(Right?)
And the clothes look fantastic.
And they don't appear to be Beto's
tedash8.jpg

Thanks that is my favourite one i have made so far.
The specific versions i used are not available any more but substitutes can easily be found.

For the pants just buy any 1/6 suit that has paints you like the fit of. You then bleach if needed than dye brown and weather.
These look good but if you do a search on ebay they have plenty to suit all budgets.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZY-Toys-...6317?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27cd9014bd

For the shirt just search for WW2 1/6 shirt and look for one with correct pockets.
Dye the shirt blue but again bleach if needed then paint with layers of blue and brown to give the above effect.

Again this one looks good
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-BBI-...2662?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3cccdb28d6

Let me know if you need any other tips :)

So shall i add you? :rotfl

Re: Painted Betomatali Ash Heads (painted by Peteskywalker) ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT

that is an amazing looking custom :)

I'll be needing a neckless sculpt to use with a muscle body for my torn shirt version of Ash and since my current open mouthed sculpt is more "flight" (fright might be a better term) than "fight" I definitely want on the list. I would prefer to use to use the split payment option and can send the down payment whenever your ready.

that is an amazing looking custom :)

Thanks man :)

I'll be needing a neckless sculpt to use with a muscle body for my torn shirt version of Ash and since my current open mouthed sculpt is more "flight" (fright might be a better term) than "fight" I definitely want on the list. I would prefer to use to use the split payment option and can send the down payment whenever your ready.

No problem, i will be sending payment details this weekend and beto will be sending them to me Tuesday.

4 Days to go guys before the list is closed.

Re: Painted Betomatali Ash Heads (painted by Peteskywalker) ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT

You should probably wait til you have a painted sample before you close it. I would have been interested, but I have the beto figure coming.

Free bump!

Re: Painted Betomatali Ash Heads (painted by Peteskywalker) ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT

Thanks for the free bump :lol

If Beto has the time to do so at a later date im shore it can be arranged but we can only guarantee this run at the moment. It would have been nice to have a sample before but time and distance is the issue.

But I have painted over 10 Ash heads for customers so if anyone wants to take a look at my blog they can see lots of examples.

Back