[PHINE1] - Folding Canvas Chair - Currently gauging interest

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey sweet buttercup you want our money or WHAT! I just saw Darth Vader Ben Kenobi Hot Toys 2 pack teaser and am about to clear the bank sucka! I want my damn chair , Plainview has a sore back from all the positions I put him in :stake I really do love you but I need to distribute my money accordingly or it will all go to blow and Taiwanese boys

Hey guys, some stuff came up and a friend got sick So my weekend timeline is pushed to early next week. Monday I will post updated photos and open payment officially, and once payments are all in shipping will take place. :) So still should be shipping 1st week of dec.

thanks for the patience guys! :)

I would definitely love one of these.

Would love a painted/weathered version, please.

I would definitely love one of these.

Would love a painted/weathered version, please.

Added, :duff
And with that, the final spot is filled and the run is closed. further updates on monday - Cheers guys!

Hey sweet buttercup you want our money or WHAT! I just saw Darth Vader Ben Kenobi Hot Toys 2 pack teaser and am about to clear the bank sucka! I want my damn chair , Plainview has a sore back from all the positions I put him in :stake I really do love you but I need to distribute my money accordingly or it will all go to blow and Taiwanese boys

tumblr_locjy0jKh31qb7f7i.gif

Last edited:
update:
Dec 3: final pics of product and open payment.
pms incoming.

SWEET MERCIFUL LORD THAT IS BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING! the chair is cool too.

payments received, list updated! thanks guys!

Where the **** is my chair

it is coming, don't you worry my little power puff!
anyone paid already should have tracking tomorrow.

cheers!

payments received, list updated! thanks guys!

it is coming, don't you worry my little power puff!
anyone paid already should have tracking tomorrow.

cheers!

Thank you I am so sick of sitting on the floor while I'm at my computer. This 1:1 replica is going to be awesome. Such a great price[emoji1]

Back