[PHINE1] - Folding Canvas Chair - Currently gauging interest

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phine1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would like to introduce my first project of many I hope.
I have been asked by a few members about a chair I made for one of my Daniel Plainview figures.

1/6 Folding Canvas Chair
Inspired By There Will Be Blood
Real Wood
Real nails
Hand Tailored Fabric
Hand Painted and Assembled
ArtBox+COA
International shipping available (pm Phine1)​

- This chair would compliment many 1/6 characters -
with a wide variety of uses (sitting on, holding an object/accessory, in a backpack, as a table, or just as accessory on its own)
I have 10 of these, with future release possible - The first run will be 10 chairs. Expected Ship. is end Nov.
please post to show interest if you would like a chair, so we can get a run # idea. thanks everyone!
cheers freaks!

Update:
payment open

P1FCC.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 1.32.52 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-11-11 at 1.30.51 PM.jpg

LIST:

1. Phine1 (1) - Painted/Weathered - PAID
2. MightyQ (1) -Painted/Weathered - PAID
3. Kubrick (1) - Painted/Weathered - PAID
4. Joned (1) - Painted/Weathered - PAID
5. Chubbyman (1) - Painted/Weathered - PAID
6. Ren_dog (1) - Painted/Weathered - PAID
7. Ren_dog (1) - Unpainted/Unweathered - PAID
8. Lakhota (1) - Painted/Weathered - PAID
9. Heisenberg (1) - Painted/Weathered

Last edited:
Thanks Chubby, and thanks for the support!
The stained canvas is what I meant by weathering optional. It is definitely very weathered in the scene and i can match that for those who want it, but some may want to keep them clean. :)
I can stain to a multitude of different colors.
List formed.

Last edited:
This chair is ****ing awesome, really glad to have gotten one of these. I find it works for plainview even when I didnt have my oilman setup.

I plan on leaving this open for another week or two, then the chairs will ship. end of nov. 1st run for whoever interested will ship, but I won't ask for money until that time :)

Can anyone who shows interest please specify which one you are interested in?
Weathered / unweathered, painted / unpainted etc. cheers guys ! :)

painted and weathered please, can you match the staining on canvas and color of the wood to the oilman scene as close as possible please? :)

Painted/Weathered please!

noted, thanks :)

painted and weathered please, can you match the staining on canvas and color of the wood to the oilman scene as close as possible please? :)

Yes, before any payments are made or anything is sent out - I will post pictures to make sure they are up to everyone's standards in terms of accuracy. Not to worry :)

May I have weatherd please rob ... Eagerly awaiting to see this custom box your makeing also [emoji6]

Thanks Joned, working on them as we speak :)

List updated, thanks everyone. :)
Should have pics of them this time next week.

Still working on them. Looks like I will have new pics, and ask for payments this weekend.
Shipping 1st week of Dec. if all goes to plan. :hi5:

Back