R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( Baloonman& Alex Filippov )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends. The clothes are finished. My tailor is already working on the rest of the sets. But I need your help. I tried to find the inscription on my pocket, but to no avail. My photos are not of very good quality. "...community hospital & medical center". I hope I was able to decrypt the text correctly, but I can not understand the first word.

I'm looking through the book that came with the box set DVD for the name of the facility. But it appears to be an ink stamp, a cheap identifier, and the letters have been washed. It may have been the producers' way of keeping the facility anonymous. I'll do some reading to see.

Damn it these are the closest I can find!
one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-1975-008-jack-nicholson-portrait-black-white-in-hospital-unifor...jpg

25eaf44226443f54d5872af6ea1e2c8d.jpg

It may be deliberately blurred. They shot at Oregon State Hospital, and the book was set there, but they may not have been allowed to use the name. If it's a use-best-guess-situation, then probably
OREGON COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
& MEDICAL CENTER

Maybe it's time to watch it again...

I'm looking through the book that came with the box set DVD for the name of the facility. But it appears to be an ink stamp, a cheap identifier, and the letters have been washed. It may have been the producers' way of keeping the facility anonymous. I'll do some reading to see.
I spent an hour looking into it when he posted. The word isn't in the entire original book either.

Like I said, it looks like it says "MARKEDNESS", which is defined as the state of standing out as unusual or divergent in comparison to a more common or regular form. If we don't find what the word is (if this isn't) then this seems appropriate. Anybody else thinks so?

Good call on the trousers. They're really oversized pajamas.

It's looking pretty good!

I wear them once a week for surgery in green (scrubs) - I love them : ). They have a small cut on the top with ribbon closes with a knot on left hand side.
one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-sm-web.jpg

Last edited:
pants and white shirt needs to be baggier and longer, i dont think its the proper fabric for the white clothing, it seems too thick, should look for something thinner. its a good start but it needs a lot of modifications before it looks like it should.

Last edited:
pants and white shirt needs to be baggier and longer, i dont think its the proper fabric for the white clothing, it seems too thick, should look for something thinner. its a good start but it needs a lot of modifications before it looks like it should.
Bro, if you want to take part in the project, you need to make an advance payment. I appreciate your feedback. But you are now in the position of observer. I think it’s wrong to make corrections according to a person who may not be involved in the project.

Thank you for the comments. We will work. I will try to find even thinner fabric. And make clothes wider. But these are all the changes that I can make. I would not want the production of clothing to go into constant adjustment and last for six months.

thanks Alex I think these improvements (thinker fabric, baggier fir) will help also and I agree with you also that after those changes, this is all they should need.

Thanks again!

Back