R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( Baloonman& Alex Filippov )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1200 dollars of deposit sent, and yet, what we ve been told about seeing a proyotype in "one more week" isnt respected. im glad i didnt paid my deposit as i knew this would happen. Maybe its gona be time to get pissed guys, us as clients and collector should be respected, we keep getting promises of deadlines and they are NEVER respected, when its time to send deposit, we all do but when its time to get updates they re s nobody on the other side. we should stop shutting up and stop being fuckin hostages of the people we send our hard earn money to. How much does it cost to make a prototype for an outfit like this, i can def tell u it doesnt cost anywhere close the ammount Alex already pocketed on this, and yet we ve been told a week and that week is long past. Am i the only one tired and pissed to get lied to by people im doing business with and sending a lot of money to ? i messaged Alex weeks ago and talked to him about the way me and a bunch of other clients were disapointed with the way he s been handling the Olbboy run, which has been paid in full by all since september and it still hasnt shipped, every week we get either a new excuse or even no answer at all. This is not right, this is no way to handdle business, this is no way to treat people. Im an artist too, i d be out of business if i was handling it this way. Im sorry to say that but some of us gota stop treating 1/6 artists like kings or fukin divas, almost apologizing to ask for updates, and thanking them when they end up actually doin what they are were paid for, this might sound stupid but im gona say it, they are not doing us any favor, they are running full time businesses, they are producing and delivering something that they were PAID by us to do.
Before you get backlash, I confirm that this is all true when it comes to Filippov.

I only looked at this thread, wondering if that was a possible use of this head.
he’s a bit too maniacal expression wise and has an unshaven face so I don’t personally think it would work for Gittes. But I feel it’s even more an essential character than McMurphy so I hope that he will tackle this character as well.

I did suggest it to Balloonman while purchasing the McMurphy sculpt and he mentioned that he wasn't planning to do a Gittes sculpt but would think about it so fingers crossed : ) I'd also like to see a manically laughing McMurphy sculpt by him too (from the famous Cuckoos Nest movie still), but I guess that would be a lot of work for him!

I did suggest it to Balloonman while purchasing the McMurphy sculpt and he mentioned that he wasn't planning to do a Gittes sculpt but would think about it so fingers crossed : ) I'd also like to see a manically laughing McMurphy sculpt by him too (from the famous Cuckoos Nest movie still), but I guess that would be a lot of work for him!
That's the look I wanted for McMurphy!

anything? If for some reason this can’t happen, I understand...things happen. but just be straight with us. Not mad..just want to know if I should look elsewhere for this outfit. Yea, I’d need my payment back though ;)

I see no reason to panic guys the whole world is in a tbd state because if the virus. Communicated deadlines mean less and less these days.

I’m in on a few projects Alex is working on, he’s been updating when he can. No concerns here, no need to panic and while I respect the communication concern there’s really no need to be concerned in a general way.

I see no reason to panic guys the whole world is in a tbd state because if the virus. Communicated deadlines mean less and less these days.

I’m in on a few projects Alex is working on, he’s been updating when he can. No concerns here, no need to panic and while I respect the communication concern there’s really no need to be concerned in a general way.
Fair enough.

I'm another who has asked Balloonman about a JJ Gittes version; I started asking when I ordered the WOLF Nicholson. I've had my McMurphy painted by Nathan as well -- received the exact same pictures as efeeke82. The virus has all shipping on hold. We don't want our artists visiting the Post Office. Too risky.

Shelter in place if possible everyone, and of course WASH YOUR HANDS.

Hello friends. The clothes are finished. My tailor is already working on the rest of the sets. But I need your help. I tried to find the inscription on my pocket, but to no avail. My photos are not of very good quality. "...community hospital & medical center". I hope I was able to decrypt the text correctly, but I can not understand the first word.

фвыавп.jpg

r6WPAYI9jY4.jpg

фываыа.jpg

Hello friends. The clothes are finished. My tailor is already working on the rest of the sets. But I need your help. I tried to find the inscription on my pocket, but to no avail. My photos are not of very good quality. "...community hospital & medical center". I hope I was able to decrypt the text correctly, but I can not understand the first word.

View attachment 423565
View attachment 423566
View attachment 423567
So far, I know it says:
"????????? COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
& MEDICAL CENTER"
Not sure about the first word.

View attachment 423565
View attachment 423566
View attachment 423567
From the ECT scene it looks like it says "MARKEDNESS", which is the state of standing out as unusual or divergent in comparison to a more common or regular form. But I don't think all of those letters can fit on it so I'm not sure, although I am sure the last few letters are "ESS".

Thank you for this comment. We will make the pocket and V neck larger
Hi Alex, it's looking great so far. I like to display him in a sitting pose. It's difficult to see, Jack is 1,77cm: the legs are looking quite tall, are you sure the pants are fitting not too slim?
one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-1975-vintage-behind-the-scenes-07.jpg

Back