R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( Baloonman& Alex Filippov )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The completion date depends on the quantity. I will tell it when deposits will be collected. The prototype is already at work. On Sunday, I plan to meet with my tailor to see the first result. I think one more week and the prototype will be finished.
well thats a great news, very much looking forward seeing the prototype, thanks !

I think Baloonman is priced at $ 350 with Ya ha and a painted head. Subtract the paint cost from there and it's the unpainted head price. This is understandable.
But buffy, ykkim, jay, hyunji, and other artists, their heads range from $500~$800 painted heads.. Their head is untouchable to me. Of the sculptors that make topclass heads, Balloonman's head is the lowest, so I can access his head. Of course, i want artists to lower their head prices....:cautious:

The last price i saw from Jay for a head was $800. I can understand charging that and more for a one-off commission. But $800 each for resin casts in a run is ridiculous, IMHO, even if they are painted.

The completion date depends on the quantity. I will tell it when deposits will be collected. The prototype is already at work. On Sunday, I plan to meet with my tailor to see the first result. I think one more week and the prototype will be finished.
hey alex, please inform me about the deposits.

Back