R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( Baloonman& Alex Filippov )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think that interest in Balloonman's sculpt might attract more people to the clothing run? I'm sure if Baloonman posted on Facebook it would gain momentum. It woukd be a real shame for this project to stall. With Balloonman's sculpt and Yunsil's hospital fatigues this could be an awesome figure from one of Jack's very best movies.

Last edited:
Do you think that interest in Balloonman's sculpt might attract more people to the clothing run? I'm sure if Baloonman posted on Facebook it would gain momentum. It woukd be a real shame for this project to stall. With Balloonman's sculpt and Yunsil's hospital fatigues this could be an awesome figure from one of Jack's very best movies.
i talked with him personally man. he is going to make this character. i even sent him ref. pics, cuz he asked me to.

I see ’deposit due’ Oct. 19. But seems this was just an interest thread? I don’t see a list of people. Did I miss something?

Back