R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( Baloonman& Alex Filippov )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m genuinely excited for this one can’t wait to paint him.
If Alex or anyone else does the hospital uniform I’d be super happy but also super happy to use it as a hatless alt to my leather jacket one

I was really looking forward to using this as a hatless version as well, but not for that price. Add another couple hundred for painting, pass.

i talked with both yunsil and alex filipov. yunsil will take almost 2 year as hosam said, alex will be approx 5 6 months.
i want to go with alex. he is cheaper and faster. and this outfit is not super difficult so i think it will be ok. plus he is getting better imo.
frankly i dont want to wait ages for yunsil.

One hundred percent in for Alex. As you said the outfit is so simple he will be able to pull it off as good as yunsil would if you ask me.
even his suits look great honestly, yunsil is yunsil but I can think of about 10 things I’m personally waiting on from her lol. The smaller that list is the better

i talked with both yunsil and alex filipov. yunsil will take almost 2 year as hosam said, alex will be approx 5 6 months.
i want to go with alex. he is cheaper and faster. and this outfit is not super difficult so i think it will be ok. plus he is getting better imo.
Filipovs Truman set was amazing! Do we have a rough price from him?

Perfect call as usual bro. You're the man. Let's roll :cool:(y)

im interested in the outfit if the price point is right. def getting that Baloonman sculpt even tho he went a bit crazy on pricing i think, not sure why such a big raise in prices from him.

It's because of other fellows we are supporting-Buffy, new guy who made Cumberbatch, also Inigo rised his prices... And tailors like Yunsil just go up and up... So same way is going Baloon now... Its all because us, folks.
If we'll have strength to refuse, prices will go down again...

Are there any boots on the market, just asking for the case if stripedbox couldn‘t make them.

im interested in the outfit if the price point is right. def getting that Baloonman sculpt even tho he went a bit crazy on pricing i think, not sure why such a big raise in prices from him.
It's because of other fellows we are supporting-Buffy, new guy who made Cumberbatch, also Inigo rised his prices... And tailors like Yunsil just go up and up... So same way is going Baloon now... Its all because us, folks.
If we'll have strength to refuse, prices will go down again...
I think Baloonman is priced at $ 350 with Ya ha and a painted head. Subtract the paint cost from there and it's the unpainted head price. This is understandable.
But buffy, ykkim, jay, hyunji, and other artists, their heads range from $500~$800 painted heads.. Their head is untouchable to me. Of the sculptors that make topclass heads, Balloonman's head is the lowest, so I can access his head. Of course, i want artists to lower their head prices....:cautious:

Last edited:
I would love to see the street clothes done again. Correct size jeans and a better fitted jacket.

Back