Ra's al ghul cane sword metal blade upgrade kit for falconer's cane sword

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anyone is looking to unload this....let me know....missed out on the falconer cane and I thought I could get it so that i could buy this as well....but that doesn't look like it will happent so i have to beg for one...lol....if anyone can help out....thanks

Hi Levit,

I'm about to PM you. I have one set left that I had kept aside for someone who is basically wasting my time, so it's yours if you want it.

I can ship it direct to Jason for the upgrade to if you like.

Steve (the maker of said canes!)

PM SENT!!!...let me know and I can Paypal you the money....also....if we can coordinate it...please send it to Jason and I can get it all done at once...:)

The piece is really nice and great! - The cane/blade was nice earlier, but now it is a way more nice part of the figure!

Thank you so much for it!

I really wish I could get mine...this scumbag (hiddenjitsu) ripped me off for a lot of my money and items....does anyone want to sell me theirs or will there be a second run for these?

I have one machete made by him, that i use in rick, if u want i take one picture for you

Does anyone know what this guy full name is?....i'm conducting a transaction on FB and the name sounds eerily familiar but I cannot remember what his last name actually was....some assistance before I send money out....thanks guys...:)

and sorry for the bump to this scumbags thread

Went by Jason Hunt on facebook but runs with many aliases. I know of Jason Johnstone too.

Back