Ra's al ghul cane sword metal blade upgrade kit for falconer's cane sword

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Hidden Jitsu

Just made one of Thea for my buddy.
He bought the recently for sale ra's al ghul cane sword plastic kit by falconer.
Though it is a nicely crafted kit I felt the urge to put a stainless steel blade on there.
Making it more realistic I think it looks way better.
Please not these are all hand made and blade can be made longer if you like at no extra cost but you must let me know before hand.

So I will be offering this upgrade for £10.00 plus £3.00 postage not tracked
I would prefer PayPal gift but if you want to pay for item then the fees must be added as I'm just breaking even on this and offering it for a none profit basis.
Also if people want me to fit the blade and paint the cane black I can do that also for an extra £5.00

So £10.00=$16.50 and shipping without tracking is £4.50=$7.50 TOTAL £14.50=$24.00
Also you will be getting the verision at the bottom of the pic and the white part will be painted black
Meaning you just slide this into your existing hilt and away you go.

Also the postage prices are the sword inbetween card and in a Jiffy bag , the steel is very hard to bend so can't be damaged.
If you want the item send in a small box then the price basically doubles on the shipping
As it is classed as a small parcel instead of international letter.

Also any international buyers must send me the money in GBP £ as I will get charged a conversion rate by PayPal

PayPal is [email protected]
for when anybody is ready to pay
I have 4 waiting to be sent out and can have a good few more made by the end of the week

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ra's al ghul cane sword metal blade upgrade kit

Page save for interest list.

1. Maisto. ( paid in full ). DISPATCHED
2. Gage. ( paid in full with tracking and paint service) cane received ( DISPATCHED)
3.levit05
4. Sabot
5.bruin1773
6.andrew_wongyk (PAID IN FULL) DISPATCHED
7. Bigm ( paid in full ) DISPATCHED
8.neil the hat ( paid in full with paint service) cane received (DISPATCHED)
9.Cto15
10. Menoseloso
11.mightyq

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears my postage is wrong as I just done a quick online quote
I will go to the post office in the morning and get the exact quote

Right it seems I was making the package bigger than it is

Right so shipping to rest of world is £4.50 without signature
Uk is £3.00
Please note if you want a signature for some reason it adds£5.00 mad uk adds £1.00
But I don't see the point as stuff rarely goes missing I have altered the first post

Back